Reader X Honolulu

Hmmph, I wish my breasts were smaller. was the thought of a certain red-head in her living quarters, her name was Honolulu, she had red hair that was done in twintails, wore a tight outfit that put some emphasis on her curves, and eyes as red as wine, she was trying on some bras that were too small for her considerably huge chest.

"UGH! why is it so hard to find bras that fit me? my breasts are too inconvenient and are always in the way" she complained, lying on the head, staring at the ceiling. She was really embarrassed by her large bust size, at times, things like fish could land between her cleavage, other ship girls either groping her boob or "accidently" falling into her cleavage, and so many mishaps that came with her bosom.

You were walking through the corridors of the HQ until you saw Honolulu through the tiny crack of the open door, you walk in and start to fondle her boobs "Hey! how is my favorite tsundere doing?" you say slyly as she blushed and jumped out off her bed.

"AAAAH!! C-Commander, don't do embarrassing things like that, you know how I feel about my curves" she pouted, covering up her chest "Aww come on, you know that it isn't embarrassing for you to have big boobs, there are other shipgirls like you that have bigger boobs than you" you said. "I know, but they seem so inconvenient and a lot of people stare, but if you like it, I guess it can't be help" she said, blushing.

"Mmmmm, I see you understand" you say as you fondle her breasts. "Commander, t-this is so embarrassing" she said as she bit her lip, you snaked your other hand up her uniform, fingering her clit that was hidden in her panties, you look at Honolulu and she is breathing heavily, her chest heaving up and down as you fondle her bosom and rubbing her wet snatch.

You throw her onto the bed and you take off your pants, revealing you large dick to her, you pull down the front of her uniform and started to stick your penis up her cleavage and start to thrust up and down, "Ah! I can see you enjoy my breasts too much, I don't blame you, you baka hentai" she scolded at you, which made you even more erect and made you go a bit faster.

"Fuck, your tits are so good, Honolulu" you grunted as you keep thrusting until you felt a familiar sensation, after a few more thrusts up her cleavage, you came between her tits, some of the cum came on her face and a bit came on her hair. "Commander, you ruined my hair, thanks you baka" she scolded you again, you then told her to go on her back in a prone position, she wondered why but she didn't mind it until she felt your large appendage in her plump ass

"C-COMMANDER NO, PLEASE NOT THERE I'M BEGGING YOU" she screamed at you, but you didn't care, you continued to thrust in her, slapping her round butt cheeks periodically, you really enjoyed her tight asshole, "damn, your asshole is really tight, does this feel good?" you ask her, she shook her head no as she didn't want to get pregnant, you got a bit irritated and started to thrust harder, hearing wet sounds of flesh slapping against flesh, you pull on Lulu's hair, which earned a low moan from her, you can tell her mind was being broken as you treated her as a sex toy.

"H-Honolulu, I'm cumming!" you yell, "P-PLEASE DON'T, PLEASE" Honolulu screamed again with tears streaming down her face, then you did something that surprised her, you flipped her over and came on her face and hair, you fell onto the bed, tired after your pleasant sex act.

"Commander, don't do that, not only did you scare me but you ruined my hair" she said in an angry voice. "I-I'm sorry Lulu, I guess I went to far" you say "I-It's okay, I have to admit the sex was good and I just want to say.... that I l-love you" she said as a faint blush flooded her cheeks a bit.

"I love you too" you say as she cuddles you, her breasts rubbing against her chest.

Welp, this was waaaaay overdue, this was going to be with Suffolk, but I changed my mind so it transformed into a one-shot with Honolulu. I am terribly sorry for not updating this story as I am sort of busy with life, I am surprised that people like these drabbles despite the fact they aren't really that good as I usually think with my dick and not my brain xD

Anyways, I plan to try to be more active and maybe write some other drabbles, like one on My Hero and Fate, so until next time, this is Forzue signing out.