Reader X Atago

Hello everyone, it's Forzue here again, and I see this fanfic has gotten a bit of traction despite it not being good xD. Nonetheless, I am thankful as I didn't expect it to have some people reading this crappy fanfic of mine, I'll try to make more frequently, for now enjoy another drabble of mine.

It was a cool, cloudy day for you at the Azur Lane HQ, you were taking a break from your duties as a commander and decided to stay in your room playing video games all day until you heard someone barge into your room.

You saw a tall, beautiful woman standing in the doorway, she was wearing a clean white military uniform, with stocking that covered her thick thighs and slim legs. she had long black hair and cute fox ears, and large breasts, she looked at you seductively.

"Ara~ playing by yourself, eh? can I join you, Commander?" Atago asked slyly. "U-uh sure, I don't have a whole bunch of games, but I have a few good multiplayer games, heh." You say, blushing at the sight of her large bosom.

"Yay! I've dreamed of you and me being alone" She cheered. You rolled your eyes as you finished setting up the console to play Mario Kart 8. The two of you played for hours until Atago sat on your lap.

"A-Atago, what are you doing?" you ask as your face was redder than Honolulu's hair. "I could barely see, so I'm getting a better view next to you, ufufu~ I hope you don't mind." she said with a hint of seduction in her voice. You blushed madly, praying that she doesn't find out about the throbbing erection underneath her plump rear.

Atago was enjoying her time with you until she felt a light bump between your legs. "Ara ara~ hard already, you are really naughty." She said "Atago! I-I can explain" you say as you try to find words to explain the situation you are in. All the words you gathered were scattered when you found her grinding on your erection, as she turns to you and locks lips with you, your tongues trying to fight for dominance, despite your best efforts, it was clear Atago was winning, she then stopped and started to take off her uniform and stocking, as she revealed her black lingerie, you felt a slight nosebleed at the sight of her in her underwear.

She then pulls down your pyjama pants and boxers, freeing your throbbing erection from its prison and immediately, stuffed your huge cock in her wet pussy, going up and down really fast, you take one of her breasts and start to suck on them while she was riding you, she was moaning loudly and was in complete bliss  with her tongue out and her eyes rolling in the back of her head.

"Co-Commander" Atago says in a whimper

"A-Atago" You say in shock

"I'm cumming!" you say in unison as you creampied her pussy and as her sweet pussy juice squirted almost everywhere, the two of you panted heavily as she leaned against your broad chest"

"Ufufu~ did you enjoy your fun time with me, Commander?" she asked, breathing heavily

"I enjoyed it, but don't be so rough" You say with a deep blush

"Aww come on, don't be like that, I care for you so much" Atago says lewdly

"Yeah, right..."