Reader X Prinz Eugen

You were just in your living quarters, dozing off because of the stack of work you have to do, trying to give ships new equipment, retrofitting them, conducting training exercises was all stressful work for an overworked commander like you.

In walks in a tall beauty who goes by the name Prinz Eugen, a girl with very long white hair, beautiful orange eyes, smooth thighs and large breasts, she see you in your office sleeping and walks in, "Aww, it seems like the commander is all worn out, how cute" she said, with a finger in her mouth, she then proceeds to carry you to your room.

As she got to your room, she plops you onto the bed, surprisingly you didn't notice that she carried you all the way to your room to get better rest, she sat next to you, looking at you sleep, Ara~ commander is so cute when he sleeps she says in her head.

She starts to caress your hair, fluffing out your hair while you were resting, however her body wanted to touch you more, her soft hands yearned to feel your smooth chest and legs, she shook her head, which cleared away the lewd thoughts, however her body didn't listen to her mind as she slowly unbuttoned your uniform's shirt, caressing your smooth chest.

"Ara ara~ so toned and smooth" she whispers as she lightly licks your navel, she suddenly stopped as she heard you moan and say: "mmm Prinzy, please don't stop" you sleepily say, Prinz got excited as she knew you were dreaming about her, she decided to take it further as she got down to your pants and unzipped them, she then slowly slips off your pants and boxers, she was in awe of your penis as it was large and heavy while it was flaccid, she suggestively licks her lips and starts to rub your erection.

You started to waked up from your nap but you were confused as you were suddenly in your room and you noticed someone was touching you, your eyesight focused more as you saw Prinz Eugen. "P-Prinzy, what are you doing?" you ask, she puts her finger to your mouth and shushes you "Commander, don't worry about me, I know you have been dreaming about me, so just relax and enjoy" you nod and she pats your head, "Good boy~" she says in a sultry tone.

She suddenly moved on from her handjob to a titjob, wrapping her tits around your dick and moving it up and down, she also gave you a blowjob while you fucked her large mammaries. "P-Prinzy you are so amazing at this" you moan in complete sexual ecstasy, you reach out to grope the sides of her boobs, feeling it's softness while she gives you a really good paizuri.

After a few strokes, you soon came all in her mouth and over her boobs, the two of you panted as you picked her up and sat her up on your lap, you made sure your semi-erect cock was in her wet pussy, you thrusted against her wet snatch, Prinz Eugen then grabbed you by the cheek and the two of you had a hot make out session while you fucked her, your tongue dominating her tongue, you started thrusting harder, she was moaning in your mouth in lust.

"Fuck commander, I'm cumming" Prinz said, "M-me too, let's cum together" you say, with one final thrust, the two of you came everywhere, the two of you lied down together already sleeping as the session tired the two of you out.