Reader X Unicorn (ft. Illustrious)

It has been years since you saw Unicorn, and she said she was going to visit you and Illustrious.

When you first constructed her, you took good care of her like she was your child, you have seen her performance in combat in the fight against the Sirens drastically improve, despite her being a meek, shy girl, you could see she had potential to be a strong ship in this everlasting war, outside of combat, she would hang out with Javelin, Laffey, and Ayanami, although she was shy, she made good friends with them, she also hung out with you as she developed a relationship with you, not in a girlfriend/boyfriend situation, but more of a father and daughter one, as you took care of her no matter what, like one time, she was severely injured in battle and you cried all night because of what happened.

A few months later, Unicorn asked if she could travel the world with her sister, Victorious, you were hesitant to let her leave, but you eventually let her, she would travel with her sister to various countries and seas and would send you letters and souvenirs, saying how much she missed you, over the years, you waited for her return, until now where she made a phone call saying that she will return to see you and her sisters and friends again, you were really happy and you told everyone the news.

Fast forward to today, and she said she will be there in a couple of hours, you, Lusty, Javelin and her friends waited among the pier for her, you saw a ship coming onto the dock and you saw Victorious and Unicorn stepped out, you and the others were in shock to see how much she has grown, she was like Illustrious but with longer, purple hair, breasts that were larger than her sisters, and she wore her usual dress that still fitted her, she was still holding her stuffed unicorn.

"Commander, I really missed you!" Unicorn said as she came up and hugged you, you hugged her back, blushing a little bit, "Y-yea, I missed you too," you say, "How about we go to the cafe to get something to eat?" you ask, "Why yes, that'll be lovely!" she said, you, Unicorn, the others walked with you.

You and the gang went to the cafe, eating biscuits and drinking tea while Victorious and Unicorn discussed their travels and what they saw, the gang then went out for a walk, visiting the town, after that, the others went to their quarters, while you and Unicorn walked with you because Unicorn had a surprise for you back at your quarters, the two of you walked into your quarters, "uhhh, Unicorn, what are we doing h-" you say as you stopped your words, Unicorn was standing in her light purple lingerie, blushing.

"Commander, I really want to do this with you, I don't know why, but ever since I came here, I have been a little horny for you, so please have sex with me!" she said. "I-I" you stutter as she went up to you, pushed you onto the bed, and tore off your pants, "Wow, it's so hard, it almost looks angry," she said as she licked your cock, it was in a cute manner like she was licking a lollipop, you wince as she licked your length, you were shocked as ever since you built her, you thought of her as a pure shipgirl, a girl that would be innocent, even if she grew.

But here she was, licking your penis, and it felt so right

She continued to lick your dick until she tasted the precum, she then stopped and sandwiched your dick between her luscious tits, you moaned loudly, "Wow commander, you love my huge tits? you love my soft, warm boobs rubbing on your hard dick?" she cooed, you were even more aroused as she talked really dirty to you, you nod as you were a little light-headed, after a minute, you came a lot, your cum coating her  breasts and face, along with another girl's breasts

You went white-faced as you saw Illustrious in your room, some of your cum on her dress, dripping on the floor, "Oh my god, I am sorry, I di-" you then shut your mouth as Lusty also took off her dress, "Well why apologize? I've heard your moans from here, and I wanted to join you and my sister" she said, "Sister, you want to help me?" Illustrious nodded, as Illustrious and Unicorn both took off their panties and leggings,  you noticed Unicorn had a pubic tattoo in a heart shape, you blushed heavily, she then straddled you, her warm pussy engulfing your cock, Illustrious also put her pussy on your mouth.

"Oh my, commander, your cock feels so great inside me!" she said as she rode you, you moaned in Lusty's pussy while you ate Illustrious out, her juices tasted sweet, like nectar, the two girls continued their acts, you were in heaven, with you fucking two girls at the same time, it was absolute bliss for you.

Unicorn and Illustrious continued to ride you, both close to cumming, right before they did, Unicorn did something shocking: She grabbed Illustrious' face and kissed her on the lips, her eyes went wide, but eventually, she got used to it, they then stopped, a string of saliva on their lips, they then moaned loudly, Unicorn and Illustrious both climaxed at the same time, and you also came in Unicorn's wet pussy, your semen entering her womb.

"Wow commander, that was amazing" she said, Lusty then straddled you and rode you like you were a horse, "Hmm, (Y/N), I also want your cum~" she said seductively, she then bounced up and down on your cock, which was still hard even though you came in Unicorn's pussy a few seconds ago, Unicorn snuck behind her sister and started to fondle her breasts, this made Illustrious really horny and she started going faster.

"Oh my, (Y/N) go faster, fuck me until my womb is filled with your yummy seed!" Illustrious screamed, you thrustsed into her faster, Unicorn grabbed her sister's face and kissed her and fondled her boobs and played with her nipples, which made Illustrious squirt all over your crotch, after that, you came in her, your cum bulging her stomach.

"Wow (Y/N), that was amazing! I'm glad I had so much fun with you!" she said as she hugged and kissed you.

The two of you continued to make out, while Illustrious was laying on the bed, spaced out.