Reader X Akagi

Akagi was a ship of the Sakura Empire, a fox girl with fair skin, blood red eyes, smooth legs, and large breasts, she always loved and cherished you to the point where she would probably kill anyone who harmed you, she would do weird things to your stuff like last time, she masturbated with a carrot you had in your lunchbox, sure you did love her, but her actions toward you and your stuff was outright weird and questionable, right now, Akagi was masturbating with Kaga's dildo.

"mmph, oh Commander, I love it when you ravage me like that" she moaned as she pumped the dildo inside and out of her pussy, she was daydreaming of you and her having intense makeout sessions and sex, the two of you fucking for an entire week, then the two of you having a large family, "ohh, Commander, ravage my pu-" "Akagi, have you seen my rubber phallic statue?" Kaga quietly asked as she walkedin the room, she then saw Akagi using it and got a bit miffed, "Akagi, don't use it, it's an ancient statue passed down for generations, not your play thing" she said as she snatched if from her hands, "now begone Akagi, I have to clean up the mess you made" she then threw Akagi out.

Akagi was sad, sulking around HQ as she was kicked out of her hot fantasy of fucking you, she was also really horny, as she needed some sort of phallic object to get her off. She was slowly walking around when she saw you, talking to Hood and Roon, she internally cheered and skipped up to you.

"Hey commander" Akagi said, "Can you do me a quick favor?" she asked, with her arms under her breasts to make them seem bigger and plump, "It's really important" she said in a sultry tone". "Not right now Akagi, I have to resolve a conflict between Hood and Roon" you said, Akagi then grabbed you by the ear, "Hey, stop it friggin' hurts" you say as she dragged you to an empty room with a bed, she slammed the door and locked in, and she also shoved you on the bed

"A-Akagi, what are you- mmph" you say, interrupted by her pressing her soft lips onto yours, you were surprised but got into her flow, the two of you continued to swap spit and tongue wrestling for 2 hours, periodically catching your breath, you stopped, and she then took off her kimono.

"Like what you see commander?" she asked, you nodded, "y-yes, but why are you doing this?" you asked, "Well then, commander I have been waiting for this entire time to have sex with you, I've always loved and cared for you, but alas, haven't recognized my unconditional love for you, but now I am happy you recognize it, and now we can have steamy sex!" she said, "Akagi, I always did love you, I just don't have time to hang out,, I have been really busy with work and attacks from the Sirens" you say, she then puts a finger to your mouth "shh, no talking, only sex" she said as she then pulled your pants down and started giving you a handjob, she looked at you seductively as she rubbed your penis, liking the tip periodically, you moaned.

"Hnng, Akagi you are so good at this" you moan as she kept licking your shaft, she then got up and engulfed your cock with her warm, large breasts, you moan even louder as she  moved her tits up and down your dick, you reach out to flick her nipples, she moaned lewdly, you touched her delicate ears, "Good girl, I'll make sure you get all your milk" you say, she kept stroking your dick with her breasts, you felt your dick twitch.

"A-Akagi, I'm going to-" you say as she silenced you, she then engulfed your cock, her warm tongue hugging your pulsating appendage, you then came in her mouth, hot cum coming down her throat and into her stomach, she wiped her mouth. "wow, you sure came a lot" she said, "well, I made sure a good kitty like you gets your milk" you say, the two of you then cuddled together.

"(Y/N), do you truly love me?" she asked as she got a bit closer, her tits pushing up against your arm, "Why yes, yes I do, I am sorry for not giving you any time, to be honest, I've always wanted to do this with you, but so much stuff has come up" you say with sadness, Akagi shed a little tear, "I-I never considered that" she said, "I didn't know you were so caught up in the war, and I am sorry for getting in your business" she said, she didn't hear a response from you because you were already knocked out, she smiled and kissed you on the cheek and also went to sleep.