Reader X Enterprise

You were out on the docks, helping a few ships train with their new equipment, you were almost done for the day as you have one more ships to train; the Grey Ghost herself, Enterprise.

A few weeks ago, she, and a few others were damaged due to a surprise attack by the Sirens, you told them that you plan to give them new equipment and proper training, Enterprise said she didn't need it, but you encouraged her so she can get used to it.

You forgot how, mystifying the woman was, she seemed aloof and honorable, but also cute, she had beautiful white hair, amethyst eyes, and wore her trademark outfit: a hat that was similar to yours with a black coat and white undershirt, with a short black skirt, and long black thighhighs, right now the two of you were on the final phase of her training.

"Alright Enterprise, let's try out your new compound bow, I know you were used to your last one, but since it got destroyed during the Siren ambush, I need you to try to calibrate the bow, I know you can do it" you say, she gave a thumbs up as she started her training with the bow, you sat back and watched her train, her movements elegant yet tactical, like an angel in a huge battlefield, it was a majestic sight to watch for some reason.

After a few weeks of training, the training has been a success, with her passing every section with flying colors, you congratulated Enterprise and asked her to your private quarters to discuss other matters and for tea.

"I just want to say congrats on the training, you were really amazing out there" you said while you sipped on the warm tea Glasgow sent in for the two of you to drink. "Why thank you commander," she said as she did the same, "Please, call me (Y/N), it's mutual, anyways I was wondering if you want to go on a small date" you say blushing madly, Enterprise was taken back a little, "S-Sure (Y/N), how about at a nice bar?" she asked, "Sounds good to me," you say, "A little weird, but a date's a date" you say, the two of you smile.

THREE HOURS LATER

You were in your quarters putting on some jeans and a sweater vest, might be a little too formal but not much since you were just going to a bar, you heard a knock on the door and saw Enterprise in a shirt that revealed her shoulders and jean shorts, she had a little lipstick on. "Hello (Y/N), I hope your ready for our date tonight" she said, you nodded, blushing at her appearance as the two of you headed out.

The two of you entered the pub, you also saw Roon, Prince of Wales, Laffey, and Graf Zepplin at the pub, you, Enterprise and the others drank a lot, did stupid things, PoW flashed everyone with her large tits, and had fun until it was just you and Enterprise.

"Oh gosh commainder, we had sho much fun" she slurred, "Yea, we really did, sho much booze and boobs" you say, the two of you were picked up by Dido in the Azur Lane car, as she carried the two of you to your quarters.

"(Y/N) I really appreciate the work you to do to make us in peak condition for fighting, for caring about me, Belfast, the rest of the ships, it's really honorable of you" she said, slightly blushing, she then comes close to you and kisses you on the lips, you kissed back and started to take off her dress, exposing her alluring lingerie, something so seductive for a serious woman like Enterprise, she then pulls down your pants, revealing your throbbing length.

She starts to jerk you off, pumping the shaft of your cock up and down, precum glistening and giving her a little lube to make the handjob a bit smoother, she then stopped and started to lick your dick, you shuddered.

After a few minutes, she took off her panties and went on her back, "(Y/N), I-I want you to pop my cherry, I want you to be my first love" she said, you nodded as you slowly inserted your penis in her warm pussy, breaing her hymen as she grunted, blood coming out.

"Sorry Enty, I'll wait until your ready" you said, after a few minutes, you kept going, going a bit faster, she bit her lip to stifle her moans of passion and lust, you go faster, pumping your hot shaft in and out of her pussy.

"Enty, I'm about to c-cum" you moan out as you kept going, reaching forward a little to kiss her, while your tongues battled and danced, the two of you came at the same time, you pulled out, seeing a sting of your cum attach from her vagina to your cock, the two of you laid down on your bed

"Well..." you said panting, "I did not expect that to be the finale of our date" you say, "Well like I said before, you deserved it (Y/N), thank you so much for providing to the cause, taking care of us, you're the best commander I have had" she said as she kissed you on the cheek, the two of you then went to sleep.

Hey guys, it's been a while, hasn't it?

I'm really sorry that I have not released a new chapter in a long time, I felt in a slump after the Ark Royal chapter since it was poorly written and weak, but only now I mustered the courage to finish a new chapter

Anyways since there are a ton of new ship girls, I plan to do my next  few stories on the new ships, so make sure to look out for that, and yea...