Reader X Ark Royal

sigh, guess I'm doing this, some of y'all wanted this, so I deliver, don't worry there will be no loli sex in this or some shit because I am NOT getting caught by the FBI and the police.

"Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease, commander, why won't you let me play with the destroyers anymore?" said Ark Royal, a shipgirl with brown hair covering one of her blue eyes, a long blue coat and a corset-looking top, and a black skirt with long black thighighs, she was infamous for her lolicon antics, right now, she was on her knees in tears because she couldn't play with Unicorn and Glowworm.

"Well you see, Ark Royal, Enterprise and other ships have been getting constant reports of you doing questionable acts to these destroyers, example: last week, Belfast reported you taking pictures of Belchan, which may seem fine, but the way you looked in the pics and Belchan's facial expressions proved that you were probably trying to take a panty shot of her, which made her really uncomfortable and frightened, or that one time where you stalked Mutsuki and Kisaragi on their way to kindergarten," you say.

"B-But commander, please, I am no lolicon, I just love them because they make me h- I mean they make me feel happy because of their cuteness, she says, "Sorry Ark Royal, but you have proven to be creepy towards destroyers, I don't know why, but you've always been like that, so a deal's a deal"

"WAIT" She said, you looked at her again, "Yes?" you asked, with one eyebrow raised, "Ok, how about we compromise, I will let you send Enterprise over there with me to monitor me while I play with the cute destroyers?" she said, "What's in it for me? Don't try to bribe a commander, you two-bit l-" "NO, NOT A BRIBE, just- how about we have sex?" she says.

*sigh* "Fine, we will do it, and after it, you can play with the destroyers, BUT REMEMBER I AM SENDING ENTERPRISE OVER THERE TO MONITOR YOU" you yell, she cries tears of joy.

A FEW MINUTES LATER

Ark Royal pushed you onto the bed, making out with you while the two of you undressed, you fondled her supple bust while she made out with you, she then stopped and started to suck your erection, sucking it like it was a popsicle, you moan as you pull her hair, forcing her to deepthroat your cock, she also started to play with your balls, making the experience more pleasurable, you then busted in her mouth.

"God commander, so salty" she says seductively, she then took off her panties and started riding her cock, you could tell she was going fast so she can play with the destroyers, she rode your dick so fast, it was a blur.

"C-Commander, I'm so close to cumming" she said, "Me too" you said, "Let's cum together!" she exclaimed, you started to thrust too, after a few thrusts, the two of you came at the same time.

"Ah, that was good, NOW CAN I SEE MY PRECIOUS DESTROYERS???" she shouted excitedly, you facepalm and sigh, "Fine, but again, I am sending Enterprise over there to monitor you, do you understand? if I hear one report from her, I am going to retire you in a heartbeat" you threaten here, "THANKYOUSOMUCHCOMMANDER" she said, as she somehow got all her clothes on and ran out the door.

Azur Lane Lemon Storiesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें