10 - I Got A Taste Of Love In A Simple Way

Hi, my gorgeous humans! I'm back from my road trip to somewhere over the rainbow! Okay, I'm kidding. But If I'm being honest, I don't know where my family and I went because my stupid ass never bothered to ask my dad where we were. But anyway, I hope you guys enjoy this chapter!!!

I can't believe Dustin and Malcolm would do that. They put fucking holes in my condom so now Joe is pregnant! Why would they do that? It wouldn't be funny if I did that to one of their condoms and cause their girlfriends to get pregnant. Did they think it was funny? Did they get dared to do it? Did they do it because they wanted Joe to get pregnant? 

God, I'm so mad right n-

Ring. Ring. Ring.

Someone was calling me again. I read who was on the other line and saw that it was Malcolm. Even though I was pissed at him and Dustin, I still picked it up to talk to him about the condom thing. I pressed the 'answer' button and put it to my ear. 

"Hello?" I angrily said to the dickhead on the other line. "Hey, Ben! Today I saw that you got into a fight with Jason. Was it because he outed you to the whole team?" He asked me, acting as if he was innocent. 

"It's none of your business, asshole," I said to him, furiously 

"Woah, what the hell has gotten into you?" 

"What do you mean 'what has gotten into me'? Weren't you the one that poked holes in my condom?" 

"Wait, what? How the hell did you find out?" 

"Max told me." 

"Oh my god! Max is such a fucking snitch!" He said, annoyed.

"No! Don't go calling him a snitch when you were the one who poked holes into my condom." 

"Why are you so angry? Did something happened to your boyfriend?" 

"Yes, Joe's pregnant now," I said to him without thinking it through. I covered my mouth with my hand right after I said that to him. "What? Did you just say Joe is pregnant?" He asked me with shock and confusion in his voice. "Um . . . no," I tried to make it seem like I didn't say that but he already heard me as clear as day. 

"You got Joe pregnant!? Out of all people, you decided to pick him?" That infuriated me. "Hey, don't say that about Joe! I love him!" 

"Whatever. Burn in hell, fags!" Then he hung up. I was complete and utterly furious by now. I put my phone back in my pocket and went back into the living room.

"You took a long time," Joe's mum said to me when I came back into the room. Joe was nowhere in sight. "Where's Joe?" I asked her. "He's up in his room. While you were taking that call, he went up in his room." 

I went up the stairs and into his room. "Hey, babe," he said to me when I came through the door. He was on his bed and he was going through the ultrasound pictures. "Hey, babe. I have something to tell you." He put the pictures down. 

"Are you breaking up with me?" 

"No, absolutely not. And if I did, that would be a complete dick move since right now is a terrible time to break up with you," I explained to him. "Why do you say that?" He asked me. "Joe, you're pregnant." 

"Oh," he said with relief. "Anyway, what I was going to say is that my friend, Max just called and he told me the reason you're pregnant." Then a confused look on his face appeared. 

"What do you mean?" 

"He told me that two people on the football team poked holes in the condom I used." Then the confused look turned into an angry one. "So that's why I'm pregnant?" He asked and I simply nodded. "How fucked up are your teammates? They're just pieces of shit." I nodded again.