15 - Lemon Boy

Warning-Smut

Joe's pov

THE DAY BEFORE THANKSGIVING

Ben decided that we should get an ultrasound for when I'm 13 weeks pregnant. It's so we can hear its little heartbeat. I'm really excited to hear its heartbeat. Just knowing that I have a tiny life inside of my belly is crazy to me. Today, I'm only 7 weeks pregnant, so 33 more weeks to go. 

Today Ben and I are going to see Gwil. It's the first time He and I saw him since the shooting. I'm really hoping that he is okay. I can't lose my best friend. First my dad, now it's my best friend. Right now, life is just going to shit. Currently, the only reason I should be happy is that I have Baby Mazzello, Ben, my mom, my sister, my brother, Rami, and Lucy. 

I woke up at 5:36 AM and I had to go puke because of morning sickness. I got up carefully so I don't wake Ben up and I ran to the bathroom I have in my room.  

I went in and went to the toilet as fast as I could. I let it all out in the toilet and I flushed it afterwards. Instead of getting up, I stayed where I was because I had a major headache. My mom told me that one of the symptoms of pregnancy is headaches so I wasn't surprised. Even though it was 5:00 AM, I decided that taking a shower would help. I took my clothes off and turned the water on. I stepped in and the warm water instantly hit my face and it was an amazing feeling. I closed my eyes and ran a hand through my hair. Relaxation came over me. My headache was starting to go away but it wasn't fully gone. I just did my thing for the rest of my shower. 

By the end of my shower, my headache was completely gone. I got out and put a towel around my waist. Before going out the door I turned to look in the mirror. I looked at myself and saw a pale, skinny boy with a faint scar under my nipples from the top surgery. I turned to the side and saw my image then. I imagined what I would look like with a big bump for a belly. I then felt insecure, but then I realized that I'm doing this for the baby that is growing inside me right now so I don't have any reason to be insecure.

I opened the door, went out, and saw Ben on his phone. I was surprised that he was awake because it was almost 6 AM. "Hey, baby," he said to me as he turned off his phone and got up, and walked to me. His feet walking a little closer as his gorgeous eyes met mine and our lips collided. He put his hands on my waist, the part that wasn't covered by the towel. Then he separated our lips to move them to my neck and jaw. 

"Why are you up so early?" I asked the beautiful man kissing my neck as I put a hand in his golden locks.  "I should be asking you that," he told me as I felt him smile against my neck. I told him why I was up at this time. "I had morning sickness and I decided to take a shower. Baby Mazzello was going crazy, I guess," I joked to him. He pulled away from my neck to smile at me and give me a kiss on the lips. I put my hands on his neck while his tongue entered my mouth, now our tongues were dancing. His hands went for the towel and soon, the towel was on the floor.

He put my hands on my thighs and I took the hint. I jumped up a little and wrapped my legs around his waist. We still had our lips attached. He carried me to the bed and he gently set me on it. 

He pulled away from the kiss to take off his clothes. He did just that and soon, he was as naked as I was. I looked down at his dick to see that he was hard. I looked back at his face and I saw him smiling. He bit his lip and crawled his way back to me. Once his face was close enough to my face, we kissed again. 

He put his hands on my hips and gently caressed them. He pulled away from the kiss to kiss my neck. As his soft lips touched the skin of my neck, his hand went for the drawer to pull out a bottle of lube. He didn't pull out a condom because there is nothing to protect, well . . . at least not anymore. Before he opened it, I stopped him. "Ben, what if someone hears us?" I asked, putting my hands on his chest. "Then I guess we'll just have to be quiet," he said as he opened the bottle. 

He poured some lube into his hands and stroked himself to put on the lube. Once he was done, he came closer to me and spread my legs out. Now I was exposed. He came even closer to me and once he was in between my legs and close enough to my face, we kissed again. It wasn't rough or anything, it was sweet and loving. 

Then I felt him go into me. I pulled away from the kiss to moan. He started thrusting. I was moaning loudly but I put a hand on my mouth to make sure no one wakes up. He thrust fast and hard into me and the sound of skin slapping skin filled the room. Ben was making groaning noise, I'm sure he was enjoying himself. 

I was trying my best not to moan but it was really hard. I was getting closer and closer to my release. "Mmm, Ben. Fuck!" I said, loudly. Then I released. I rolled my eyes into the back of my head and I enjoyed the moment. 

It didn't take too long for Ben to release, as well. He moaned silently and slowed down his thrusts. He rested on top of me before pulling out. He rested next to me on the bed. he and I were both out of breath and we were trying to catch it. 

After some time, we weren't as out of breath and we were calm. He then took my hand in his and held it tightly. I looked up at his gorgeous eyes and smiled at him. He smiled back and went to look at my hand but a frown appeared on his face. 

"What?" I asked him. 

"Y'know I really hate those scars," he told me. I looked down and saw my arm that had scars from the times I cut myself. He took his hand out of mine and ran it over my arm gently. I looked back at his face. "Promise me something, Joe," he told me and I replied with a nod. "Promise me that you'll never do this again." I nodded again. 

"I promise." He then kissed me. His lips meeting my lips. 

"I love you so much, Joe." 

"I love you too, Ben."

Hello, humans of earth. So, I've been pretty happy recently and it's all thanks to you guys. You guys make me so happy, it's insane. If I could meet all of you and give you the biggest hug in the world, I would. This book is really close to 500 reads and I can't express how thankful I am. If there is something that I'm thankful for this Thanksgiving, I'm thankful for you! 

If only you knew how much you guys mean to me. I feel the same way for the people that read my other books. Just knowing that I can make you guys happy just from my writing is just an amazing honor. When I say that you guys mean the world to me or I love you guys, I mean every part of it. If you're a very sad person or you think about suicide a lot like me then I want to tell you this: You matter! I know it's very cliche but it's true. If you feel like you're not enough or you're hated by everyone or you're not loved and you should die, then you're wrong. Because I love you SO much. No matter what you are loved because I love you. You're a beautiful human and you are worthy of being loved! 

So yeah, I hope you got the message that I love you. And please tell me if you're enjoying this book. I want to hear what I could do better so I can be the best writer I can be. But yeah, I love you SO much, you gorgeous human! Happy Thanksgiving!