11 - My Gift Is My Chapter And This One's For You

Hello, my beauties! Once again, this chapter has nothing to do with the title but I thought the title was creative, so I'm keeping it. Anywho! Enjoy the chapter!

I woke up naked, next to an equally naked Ben. 

Last night was amazing.  

I slowly got up, as a way to not wake up Ben, and walked to the bathroom. I turned the shower on and before I was able to get in, the familiar rush of nausea came through my body. I had morning sickness. 

Once I was done with . . . that, I brushed my teeth and went into the shower. I did my normal thing in the shower, then I got out after about 15 minutes or so. I wrapped a towel around my waist and walked out of the bathroom. I saw Ben on the bed, trying to keep his eyes open. It was obvious that he just woke up.

I went into my drawer and got some clothes. Since I was facing my back to Ben, I couldn't see what he was doing. Then I felt a pair of arms go around my waist. I felt kisses going along my neck. "Good morning," I heard Ben say as he continued peppering kisses along my neck. I got a bit carried away with what he was doing and closed my eyes to let the moment happen. 

I regained myself and told him that we can't do this right now because I had to go to school. He groaned out of displeasure and unhooked his arms from around my waist and stopped peppering kisses along my neck. He went into the bathroom and closed the door. I smiled at that a little and went back to getting dressed.

Once Ben and I were done with our normal routine, we went downstairs to have breakfast. Today my mom made french toast, so all of us were extremely excited. When we went downstairs, I saw Mary and John at the kitchen table. They looked at us and Mary was the one that told us, "You guys were really loud last night." Ben and I smiled and said to her, "We know."

Once I was done with my breakfast, I headed outside and got into my car. I drove for about ten minutes, then I got to the school. I parked where Gwil, Lucy, and Rami were so I could talk to them. I got out of the car after parking and went up to them to say hello and start a conversation. 

"Hey, guys," I said to them with a smile. 

"Hey, Joe. We have a question." Uh, oh! 

"What's up?" 

"Why have you been hanging out with Ben so much?" Gwil asked me. When he asked that, Rami made a worried face because no one else knew except for him. I tried to play it off like it was nothing. "Um . . . no, I haven't." But they were already onto me. 

"Yeah, you have. Rami, Lucy, and I all noticed that you have been with Ben a lot recently." Aw, shit!  

"N-No, I haven't." I tried to say it again in the most realistic way I could but that didn't work. "Joe. Yes, you have. Why are you hanging out with that dick so much? You know he beat up someone on the football team yesterday for no reason?" Shit! They're onto me! 

"Okay, fine. He and I are starting to become friends. That's it." Rami still had that worried look on his face. He didn't say anything the whole time. 

After explaining that to Gwil, I still wasn't off the hook. "Why are you friends with him?" Gwil asked me. "He's not that mean after all." 

"Oh, says you!" 

He was right. Ben used to be an asshole to me, but that was the past. Now he loves me . . . and our baby. "I swear he's not as mean as you think he is." 

"Um, he's pretty mean if you ask-" Gwil was interrupted by Rami. "Guys, it's 7:14. We have to go." And then I started heading to my first class.

I got to my first class and saw that the class was filled with Halloween decorations. It was October, and whenever it's October the whole school would go 'spooky'.