21 - I Want To Hold Your Hand

April 2 

Warning-Smut [Also, this chapter isn't going to have any drama. It's just going to be cute (and smutty).]

I am now five and a half months pregnant and my bump was getting bigger. I no longer have to worry about morning sickness which is a major relief. Lucy is a month and a half pregnant and she still hasn't told Rami. She is too scared to tell him.
Ben and I haven't told Lucy, Rami, and Gwil what gender the baby is but he and I have the perfect idea to tell them. 

Ben and I got up and did our regular routine. We went in the car and went to school.

We saw Gwil, Rami, and Lucy and we got out to said hello. 
"Hey, guys," Ben and I said to them as we got out. They said hello back to us and the conversation started.
We talked about how Ben got into college and what college Gwil is going to. He decided to apply for Harvard. I absolutely think that he can get in because he is one of the smartest people I know.

We got to our classes and settled in the classroom. Ben and I sat together in the front of the class. 

"Alright, class. Just as a reminder, school is going to end in two weeks," the teacher said as he walked into the classroom.

That was right. In two weeks, I will no longer be apart of high school. I will be done with it and have no worries about homework, projects, grades, you get my point.

The rest of the day was normal after that. Gwil, Rami, and Lucy usually drive themselves home but today they talked in the parking lot before getting in their cars and driving home. At the end of the day, Ben and I took pink silly string and went up to them as they were all talking in the parking lot. We sprayed them with the pink silly string with happiness.
"Dude! What the fuck? Why would you do this?" They questioned as they tried to get the silly string off of them.
"We're having a girl. Don't you see that it's pink?" We said to them and their mouths dropped.
They went up and hugged us.
"What are you guys going to name her?" Rami asked us.
"We're naming her Emma," we said to them.
"I like that name," Lucy said and Rami and Gwil nodded.
"Thank you, I thought of it myself," Ben said to them with confidence.

We got back home and I settled in the bedroom. I decided that I should take a nap because I was really tired. Which was weird because the entire school day I was perfectly fine. The doctor did say though that tiredness is very normal when you're pregnant.
I then fell asleep without a care in the world.

-

I woke to loud banging noises, like someone working on something. I got up and checked my phone to see the time. It was almost 8 o'clock. I got up and thought that the noises came from Emma's room. I went to her room and saw Ben putting together the crib that we ordered not too long ago. I stood in the doorway as I watched the scene happen with a smile. He then turned around and saw me smiling at him. He smiled back.
"Hey, Joey. I'm just making the crib for Emma," he said as he stood up and walked over to me.
"Have I told you yet that you're going to be the best father ever?" I asked him with a smile. He laughed and put his arms around my waist. I put both of my arms around his neck as we shared a deep kiss. We smiled against each other's lips, then he pulled away. 
"I love you," he said to me.
"I love you, too." 

And with that, he kissed me again. We started to move our lips in sync with one another. I opened my mouth a bit and his tongue soon entered my mouth.

Soon we were both on our bed with our tongues down each other's throats. Ben pulled away and took off his shirt. He did the same to me. He went for his belt and took it off with his pants. Now he was in his boxers. He went for my pant zipper and took my pants off. He took his boxers off as well as mine and now we were naked. 

He went down to kiss me again. It was loving and deep, there was tongue and everything. He then pulled away and started kissing down my torso. Until he got close to my . . . downstairs.
He started eating my pussy like there was no tomorrow. I moaned loudly and sinfully. I put a hand in his hair as I let my head fall back. I bit my lip to not moan as loud. "Oh, Ben," I said, trying not to scream. Everything he was doing was just perfect.

He soon stopped and I groaned because I didn't want him to, but I soon realized much better was going to come. He got the lube out of the drawer and poured it into the palm of his hands. He messaged his dick for a little but soon stopped so he wouldn't cum.

He spread my legs a little more and he entered me. I moaned as he inched further in. He and I made eye contact and he smiled at me. He went for my neck and started to suck on it, guaranteed to leave a mark. He thrust deep in me and hit the spot inside me that made me scream. I moaned loudly as he hit that spot over and over.

I scratched at his back as he kept moving in and out of me. I moaned his name while he moaned into my neck. I soon came with a scream, but that didn't stop Ben. He wasn't even close to done. 

He soon was close and he made some hard thrusts before coming inside me. He moaned loudly as he reached his peak. He pulled out and flipped over to rest next to me. Our chests were moving up and down quickly. Then I felt his hand in mine. I looked at our hands and realized that he was holding my hand tightly. I looked up at him and smiled, which he did back.

Soon, he was asleep and I was still awake. I couldn't sleep right now. I don't know why. I'm guessing it's because of my nap earlier. Just then, Emma kicked. I smiled and put a hand on my bump. I felt her kick again, this time harder. Looks like she is not in a good mood.

Emma's pov

Man, I just don't get it. I really don't.
I learned that I have to be in my tent for nine months. That is so damn long! How can I survive and not die of boredom? The only fun thing I can do in here is sleep. It sucks!

And now I have these ugly things that grew out of my shoulders. They're long and on the end of them, there are five tiny things connected to them. (She is talking about her arms/hands.)
I've learned to kick and punch. I've learned to smell things. I've learned to open my eyes and mouth. Y'know, everything is good in my ten- 

Oh, no! Not this again!

I saw something that I always see at the bottom of my tent. I still don't know what it is, but I just want it to go away. It kept going in and out and soon something white came out of it and it exited my tent. 

I was really mad so I gave my tent a sharp kick. I then saw a hand on my tent. I kicked it again out of anger.

I don't even need to say it. You guys already know that I love you to death. 

But yeah, I love you so much (like I just said) and I'll talk to you in the next chapter! Tootles! ❤❤❤