Chapter 3

Dear Ella Scott,

I know you would like me to leave a last name but that wouldn't be any fun if you knew exactly who I was. I thought about what you said, about that book. I think it's a great idea. We should make up a date that has a special meaning to us and then you can finally know who I am.

But since you can't know who I am yet I will tell you a bit about me.

My name is Anthony. I have three brothers. I have a dog. And I think you're cute. I guess theres not much to know about me. I love shoes I guess.

But basically when you asked if I was playing with your heart or tossing around your feelings. I am not. I am genuinely trying to expressing my feelings towards you. And as I write this it breaks my heart that you would think that. I would never intend to hurt you in any sort of way. I can keep that promise with you.

There is nothing more beautiful then you. Even though this started out as a joke I am falling for you in so many ways.

It all started after I sent that one note.  I was too scared to send it because it was different from the rest. It didn't just say you were beautiful it went into depth about how I thought you were cool. It's been a whole year since I noticed you. The short quite girl in the back of the room reading her books. You never once went to a sporting event held by the school. You have the most beautiful blue eyes and the cutest smile. I wonder sometimes what it would be like to have you as my girlfriend. Maybe it would be like something magical or maybe just like we are friends.

I want to be more than just friends. I want to be apart of your life. If that's okay with you at least. I will always respect your choices. I just cant imagine you either someone else.

Your's truly,
Anthony