Chapter 6

Dear Anthony,

I am so excited you are actually wanting to tell me who you are. I can't wait for that. I am free all the time so whenever works for me unless there is a special or specific day you choose.

Also I dont know if you have Chemistry or not but yesterday some kid blew something up and it was hilarious. The poor kid's hands were all red all day. I don't know his name but his partner just looked at him like he was stupid.

But anyways after school I went home and started to think about something. You call me Ella which is not my actual name. My name is Gabriel. But anyways I thought that we should come up nicknames for eachother.

I think I am going to call you Ant man. Get it because your names Anthony and I am guessing you're a man.

Anyways. I also think that maybe you should give me a hint about who you are. Because I am bad at this guessing game. It's impossible. We gave so many Anthonys it's not even funny.

You have to be one of these many Anthony's.

*Anthony Authers: The nerd
*Anthony Waters: The goth
*Anthony Reeves: The tik tok wanna be
*Anthony Turner: The senior
Anthony Ashley: The kid who never showers

(A/N I went to school with an Anthomy Ashley and he admitted to not showering for 2 weeks straight. Me and my bud were horrified)

You would have to be one of them and its soooo hard to know which one you are. It's no fair that you know me and I don't know you.

Sincerely,
Ella

P.s If you are an Anthony not on my list sorry I have no idea who you are. So so so sorry.