Chapter 11

11-9-19

Today was the day that Athony and Ella would meet in person
.........

Ella turned on her side reaching for her phone to see the time. After realizing she was the for school she grabbed clean clothes and hopped in the shower for five minutes.

Once she was dressed she was out the front door and running to school. It was a five minute walk and could get there in just two minutes if she ran.

.........

The clock ticked one second to another. Anthony sat there in Chemistry waiting for the day to come to end.

As the teacher was explain how to do the project a girl ran through the door and apologized for being late.

"Mr. Harris I am so sorry for being late and interrupting your class. I woke up late but I do have the homework you asked us to do last night."

"Miss Scott. I would like to speak to you in just a second once I am done giving directions for today's assignment." The teacher said.

Anthony wasn't paying any attention to the directions as he was to busy watching Ella. He had felt as if it was unfair to her that she had been called out.

"I will be assigning partners today for your assignment. You will be working with your partner today and throughout the rest of the month. Here are your partners."

Looking away from the teacher Ella looked down instead. She couldn't believe she was getting in trouble today. She was going to have a great day and meet the unkown Anthony but she had messed that up with being late to school today.

"Eve and Wade, Danica and Steven, and last Anthony and Ella."

Ella looked across the room towards Anthony and gave him a look. He didn't know what to make out of it other than bad news.

"Anthony you will have to start the project by yourself for now until I am done talking to Miss Scott."

As the Mr. Harris walked to to his desk he took Ella with him so Anthony had to get every thing himself.

While trying to grab some beakers and the paper he could see Ella in the back playing with her hands. Which probably meant she was very nervous.

As Anthony sat down Ella walked over and sat down. She grabbed a paper and began to work. She was already through questions one through five before Anthony stopped her.

"Hey. Do you think we could work together as partners because that's what the assignment calls for." He says.

Ella looked over at his paper and rolled her eyes seeing nothing had been done in five minutes. "I guess so." She whispered.

After class Ella had a headache she couldn't believe how stupid that kid was. She just hopes the day would go by faster.

When she opened her locker she had found a letter.

11-9-19

Dear Ella,

Today is the day. I can't wait to see you later today. It's going to be amazing. I got you a small present. See you after school.

Yours truly,
Anthony

Ella had a smile on her face as she walked to her next class.
............

On his way through the door Anthony sat his bag in a chair and order himself something to drink as he waited for Ella to show up. Since he was waiting he went and worked on his Chemistry homework.

Looking up at the clock he realized it had been fifteen minutes he had been waiting. He decided to wait another fifteen minutes before leaving just in case she would show up.

As he worked fifteen minutes had been by and he got up and put his stuff up. Trying not to let any tears shed he grabbed his phone and started walking to the door.

A girl came running in out of breathe and started to yell.

"Is Anthony here?? I know I am late. He said he had a present for me and I felt bad for not having anything for him so I went to the store and got him something but I didn't know what he liked so I just got him a teddy bear. But please tell me he's here."

Anthony looked up and saw Ella in tears and gasping for air. He set his stuff down and walked up to her.

Ella saw the same boy from Chemistry and walked and sat down next to him.

"You're Anthony. Anthony Reeves. The tik tok wanna be." She says. "I would of never thought that."

She stops talking and looks at him for a moment.

"This whole time I am reading these letters I imagined you with glasses, weird parted hair, and wearing like dress clothes. Not some kid who wears ripped Jean's and graphic t's. But you're you. And you're cute." She says.

After sitting and talking for two hours they exchanged numbers and went home. Right before Anthony went to bed he messaged Ella telling her good night.
.........