Chapter 1

(y/n) POV

"Owie." I said sadly as I walked into a dilapidated church, for the past few days I had been looking for a familia so I could become an adventurer, I was so hungry, cold, scared, and alone. "I'm just saying Bell there's no need for you to risk your life for this Ais Whatherface or whatever." A woman said as she and a boy with white hair and red eyes walked out of a secret room, "Hey Bell what's that kid doing here?" She asked, "I...I'm s...sorry." I said timidly, "Hey there I'm Hestia, what's your name sweetie?" She asked sweetly as she walked over to me, "(y...y/n)." I said, "Well aren't you just adorable! Where are your parent's sweetie?" She asked, I just looked away sadly, "I see, well then wanna join us?" She asked causing me to look up at her in shock, "I might not have the biggest familia, right now it's just Bell and I, but we are without a doubt the best familia." She said, "What's it like? Y...Your familia that is." I asked shyly, "We are a family plain and simple. I love my familia, and I'd do anything for those in my familia." She said, "So what do ya say wanna join the Hestia Familia?" She asked sweetly, "Y...Yes!" I said, "Great! Now I only have to worry about the other gods snatching you up because of how adorable you are!" She said, "No, you're the only one who wanted me." I said, "Really? Well, you are a bit young, but that just means I'll get to have you for longer." She said happily. I was so happy, I had finally found a familia who actually wanted me, suddenly I began to cry. "Hey don't cry, there's no need for you to be sad." She said, I couldn't stop crying, I was just too happy.

"Um G...Goddess Hestia." I said, "Yes (y/n) what do you need?" Hestia asked, "N...Never mind it's stupid." I said, "Now now, tell me! I wanna get to know you better." She said as she grabbed me and pulled me into a hug, "Well I've never had a mother before, so would it be alright if I thought of you as my mother?" I asked, "Is that all." She said with a laugh, "I'm sorry I didn't mean to laugh, look (y/n) if you wanted a mother then all you had to do was say so. I'd be more than happy to fulfill that role just for you. You are the baby of the familia after all." She said. "Now I have to go to work. Be good and if you leave don't go past Mama Mia's tavern ok!" She said as she ran out the door, "Ok...Mommy." I said softly.