Arrow of Orion part 1

(y/n) POV

"Wow check out all this!" Mommy said, "MOMMY!" I said, "(y/n) what are you doing here? It's almost your bedtime!" Mommy said, "It's not my fault! Lady Hephaestus asked me to set up shop here and sell these." I said as I held up a necklace, "So pretty!" Mommy said as she tried it on, "It looks very pretty on you Mommy!" I said, "Really I'll take it!" She said, "Great that'll be twenty valis." I said, "WHAT! Sweetie, don't I get some sort of mommy discount or something?" She said, "Nope, Lady Hephaestus told me not to give you a discount. In fact, she told me to charge you double, but since you're my mommy I'm only going to charge you the normal price." I said, "Thank you, sweetie." Mommy said as she paid for the necklace. "Do you have to work much longer?" Bell asked, "Nope I just got done a few minutes ago. I was packing up when you all came along." I said, "Well just this once I'll let you stay up later." Mommy said.

"Hey Mommy what's that?" I asked, "Ladies and gentlemen come test your strength and try to pull the spear from the crystal!" Lord Hermes said, he said some more things that didn't really interest me. I just wanted the spear. "Bell you should try!" Mommy said. After that, a bunch of people tried to pull the spear from the crystal and failed. Not even the sword princess could pull it out. Suddenly the crystal shattered after Bell grabbed the spear. "My spear." I said sadly. "I think it's time for me to reveal the sponsor of this event." Lord Hermes said as a spotlight shone on a beautiful woman standing in the very back of the crowd, "Artemis." Mommy said, "ARTEMIS!" Mommy said as she ran over to the woman who in turn ran towards her so she could hug her, then Artemis ran past Mommy and said "Orion" as she tackled Bell and hugged him.

We took Artemis back home with us and she explained to us that this was all for a quest. "Pardon me Lady Artemis, but please allow me to accompany you on this quest!" I said, "What is your name, my child?" Lady Artemis asked, "It's (y/n)! I'm the son of Lady Freya as well as a demigod, but I decided to join Mommy's familia." I said, "Wait (y/n)?" She said as she examined my face, "Yeah that's me." I said, "We've met before, at the time you were only an infant, but for three years my familia raised you. Once I learned you were a demigod I sealed your divinity as well as your memories. I hoped that you would be able to find a kind and loving familia on your own and if not then I would have stepped in." She said, "Now to answer your question, your mother wouldn't be very pleased if I let you come...but I don't see Freya anywhere...so if I were just to happen to turn a blind eye for a bit and you were to follow us on a baby dragon than I'd have no choice but to let u come." She said as she walked away, "What does that mean?" I said as a piece of paper hit me in the face, 'Get the baby dragon from Ganesha and follow no more than a day behind us. Artemis.' it read, "OHH! I get it now." I said as I left.