Chapter 5

(y/n) POV

"(y/n) my darling." Lady Freya said, "Oh hello Lady Freya It's nice to see you again." I said, "I'd like to discuss a few things with you." She said, "I don't know, Mommy got really mad at me, then she went out drinking, Lord Takemikazuchi had to bring her home, she got really really clingy, and then she started puking rainbows!" I said, "I didn't get any sleep last night since I had to hold Mommy's hair back when she ran outside to puke. That's why I'm not at the shop today." I said, "That's terrible! A growing boy like yourself needs his rest. If she ever gets like that again you are more than welcome to come spend the night at my mansion." She said, "Thank you milady that would be nice." I said as I bowed, "So you can bow without hurting yourself." She said with a slight laugh, "Lady Freya." I said in embarrassment, "Oh don't be embarrassed darling I thought it was very cute." She said sweetly.

Hestia POV

"Oh don't be embarrassed darling I thought it was very cute." Freya said sweetly, "FREYA!" I said angrily, "THAT'S MY (Y/N)!" I said angrily as I crushed a broom handle. 'She's trying to take the baby of my familia from me!' I thought, "THAT IS SO LIKE HER! SHE'S PULLING ANOTHER STUNT LIKE THAT ONE TIME AT THE DENATUS WHEN WE WERE IN HEAVEN!!!" I said as I ran over to them. "(y/n) sweetie there you are, I have been looking everywhere for you!" I said as I hugged him, "M...Mommy what are you doing here?!" (y/n) asked in shock, "Well I was worried when I saw you walking the opposite way from the shop so...so I decided to follow you! Yeah I was acting on my superb motherly instincts and I'm glad I did, there's no way I'm letting Freya have you!" I said, "I'm so sorry lady Freya my mother is just a little overprotective, but I love her and I wouldn't change her for anything." He said as he hugged me, "Aww how sweet! Hear that Freya he loves me!" I said, "I don't doubt that now (y/n) how about we discuss things over lunch. Hestia, you're more than welcome to join us if you wish." Freya said.

(y/n) POV

"So (y/n) how would you like the exclusive and unfettered support of the Freya familia?" Lady Freya asked, "HOLD IT! You better not be trying to take my (y/n)!" Mommy said, "Mommy stop, you're embarrassing me!" I said in embarrassment, "No I'm not trying to take him. All I want is to support him and his endeavors, however, if he would one day wish to join a new familia I'd be more than happy to take him." Lady Freya said after that Mommy and Lady Freya started arguing so I left.

"Oh hey there (y/n) I thought you'd be in the shop." Bell said, "No since Mommy kept me up I took today off." I said, "So this is the kid you keep bragging about." A man with red hair said, "(y/n) this is Welf Crozzo. He's the one who's been making my armor." Bell said, "Hey (y/n) would you mind showing me your shop?" Welf asked, "Sure anything for a friend of Bell's." I said.

"And here we are." I said as I opened the shop, "YOU'RE FOUR AND YOU HAVE ALL THIS!" Welf shouted in shock, "Yeah, it helps when you have Lady Hephaestus train you, a skill that helps you improve faster, and Lady Freya supporting you." I said, "What about Goddess Hestia?" Bell said, "Yeah I love Mommy and all, but she really doesn't help much...plus she crossed my line." I said, "Where did you get these?" Welf asked, "Oh my magic swords? I made them. My Divine Forge skill allows me to improve smithing skills faster, and make magic weapons." I said, "Well I can't make you stop making magic weapons, but I am going to ask you to be very careful who you make them for, they tend to attract the people who take advantage of their power and bully those weaker than them." He said, "Oh I know, that's why I don't sell them to anyone other than the Gods. If they have them then the person they give it to is obviously someone they trust. The only person who's the exception is Bell. He's not the type to trick people...plus I know where he sleeps and I'm always within arm's length of a weapon." I said, "He's almost stabbed me for messing with one of his magic swords more than once." Bell said, "YEAH CAUSE FIRST OF ALL YOU DIDN'T ASK, AND SECONDLY YOU WERE MESSING WITH ONE THAT COULD KILL GODS!" I said, "A God killer?!" Welf said in shock, "Yeah it's called Black Hole and it's the first magic sword I had made." I said.

After chatting for a bit we all left and went home.

Bell POV

"BELL!" (y/n) shouted as he ran up to me, "Hey (y/n) what's up?" I asked, "O...One of... one of my magic sword are gone, and the door to my shop was broken!" He said.