Chapter 4

(y/n) POV

"Ok, it's done." I said as I sat the finished weapon on the counter, "Damn kid you actually did it! I only came here cause it  was cheap, but now I feel bad only paying five hundred valis, here how's this for a tip." He said as he put fifteen hundred valis on the counter. "Thank you so much, please come again!" I said happily. Lady Hephaestus had an extension to my workshop added so I could begin selling my products. Occasionally when Bell finds an item that he doesn't have a use for or that doesn't sell for much he gives it to me so that I can use it to forge a higher class item. "This is nice. I get to sell my products and make some money for the familia." I said as I swept up the workshop, suddenly the shop bell rang, "COMING!" I said as I ran into the shop area, "Sorry for the wait. What can I do for...you." I said, "So the rumors are true, one of the best unknown blacksmiths outside the Hephaestus familia." The woman said, "Y...Your." I said in shock, "Yes I am the Goddess Freya, now I would like you to make me a weapon. If you do a good job I will compensate you accordingly, and if your work is as good as they say then I shall offer you a further reward." She said, "Y...Yes milady, but i...if it's not too much trouble, b...but could you please describe what you're looking for a bit so I could create a design?" I asked timidly, "Yes, oh and you shouldn't be so shy my dear. This is your domain and not even a God could change that, so as far as I'm concerned you and I are equals in this place." She said, "Y...Yes, thank you milady." I said as I bowed hitting my head on the counter.

"Are you sure you are alright?" Lady Freya asked, "I'll be fine, but if you don't mind me asking, but why do you want this sword? The Gods aren't allowed to enter the dungeon right, so why have a weapon you have no need for?" I asked, "You caught me, I thought I should come pay the rising star a visit and see if the rumors are true. I'm pleased to say that they have been grossly underwhelmed." She said, "Really, there are rumors about me?" I said, "Yes, most are about the quality of your works despite your age, but the rare few that peaked my interests were the ones about your magic swords and the beauty of your blades. A few have even been compared to me." She said as she picked up a sword I had hanging on the wall, "DON'T TOUCH THAT!" I said, "Oh and why not?" She asked, "It's dangerous even for a God. That is my most powerful magic sword, it's called Black Hole." I said, "It's beautiful." She said as I put it back on the wall.

"It completely devours it's targets whether it be monsters, people, or even Gods

"It completely devours it's targets whether it be monsters, people, or even Gods." I said, "Now how did a child go about creating something like that?" She asked, "Accidentally of coarse!" I said with a laugh. 

"(y/n) I'd like you to join my familia." Lady Freya said, "No sorry." I said as I hammered out the blade, "My Mommy would be sad if I asked to leave her familia, and besides, when I asked to join your familia I was tossed out like a piece of trash." I said, "I see well my offer stands, if you ever want to join a new familia please consider joining mine." She said as she walked over to me, "Please milady stay behind the line. I don't mind people watching me work, in fact, I encourage it, all I ask is that no one other than Lady Hephaestus and I cross that line. " I said as I hit the blade again sending white-hot scraps of metal flying landing just short of the line, "It's for your own safety." I said.

"Alright, it's done." I said as I sat the sword on the counter.

" I said as I sat the sword on the counter

"It's perfect." Lady Freya said, "How much?" She asked, "Let's see two thousand should cover it." I said, "How about two million instead my darling." She said, "W...What! Two million valis that's too much!" I said, "Nonsense darling, I'm simply paying what I feel your services are worth." She said as she sat several bags of valis on the counter, "I'd also like to support you." She said as she left. 

"Mommy, Bell I'm home!" I said as I walked downstairs the stairs, "Oh how was business today sweetie?" Mommy asked, "It was pretty busy I had two customers." I said as I sat my backpack down, but it tipped over from the weight of the valis, "(y...y/n) h...how much valis is in your bag?" Mommy asked in shock, "T...Two million or so." I said, suddenly she took off my shirt and was rapidly searching my body, "MOMMY!" I shouted, "DON'T TELL ME! NOT MY SWEET (Y/N)!" She said as she began sniffing me, "Mommy what are you doing?" I asked, "Smelling for perfume!" She said, "Well the only girl other than you I've seen today was Lady Freya." I said, "Freya!" She said, "Yeah she's very nice and pretty. She wanted me to forge her a sword as beautiful as her, I only charged her two thousand, but she insisted on giving me two million." I said, "So she didn't try to take you." She said, "She did, but I turned her down, plus she tried to cross my line." I said, suddenly a large clap of thunder rang out, "MOMMY!" I said in fear as I clung to my mother, "It's so easy to forget that you're only four, you're still a baby and already doing so much for your family." She said as she petted my head, "It's nice to see you act like an actual child it makes me feel like you really need me to care for you ya know." She said sweetly.

Freya POV

"So  beautiful." I said as I admired the blade (y/n) made for me, "With his talents, he could join whatever familia he wanted, so why don't I help him out just like how I'm helping Bell and if I'm lucky he'll be mine." I said.