Chapter 17

Welf POV

"Sword God hugh. That kid goes and leaves for a few days and he gets a new title hugh." I said, "I say it's time for me to pay him a little visit. Maybe I'll see if Goddess Hephaestus would like to see him as well." I said as I left.

"Hey, there kid!" I said as Goddess Hephaestus and I walked over to (y/n), "Welf? What are you doing here?" (y/n) asked, "Oh I just came to visit, Sword God." I said, "How'd you know that was me?" He asked with a slight laugh, "Not everyone knows who you are, but for us, it's not hard to figure out." Goddess Hephaestus said, "Oh did you go and make yourself a magic sword? I mean you have Void, but it's too big for you to use properly." I said as I reached out to grab the sword, suddenly Goddess Hephaestus grabbed my wrist, "Don't touch that." She said, "Who told you about that?!" She said, "Told me about what?" (y/n) said, "Don't play dumb! Who told you about Black Silver?!" Goddess Hephaestus said, "I win." (y/n) said, "What do you mean?" I asked, "It's a little bet she and I made. I said I could get Goddess Hephaestus to say, Black Silver and I did." He said, "So she's behind this." Goddess Hephaestus said, suddenly all the life from (y/n)'s eyes faded and he began to walk away. "What was that about?!" I asked, "Damn her!" Goddess Hephaestus said angrily, "Welf, go get Freya we need to talk." She said as she walked away.

Hephaestus POV

"What's this about? I'm very busy you know." Freya said, "Has (y/n) been acting strangely lately?" I asked, "No not really. Sure he doesn't come home every now and then, but he's just at his workshop. I had a bed put in the back room so he could rest if he needs to." She said, "If that's all it is then maybe I was wrong. No that has to be it, there's no way she could be here without any of us knowing." I said, "I assume you're referring to them?" She said, "Yeah, but my eye probably was playing tricks on me. Too many late nights will do that." I said, "But how did he know about it? Who told him about the Black Silver?" I said, "So that's what this is about." She said, "My (y/n) wouldn't have anything to do with that wretched stuff. He probably read about it somewhere." She said, "I do not appreciate you accusing my son of something like that." She said as she left. "Who are you talking about?" Welf said, "A fallen Goddess who was banished from heaven. A Goddess of death." I said.

(y/n) POV

"LADY GAIA! I thought we agreed that you wouldn't take control over me!" I said as I entered a large throne room.

"I know I did say I wouldn't control you darling, but little Hephaestus was getting a bit too close to figuring you out

"I know I did say I wouldn't control you darling, but little Hephaestus was getting a bit too close to figuring you out." Lady Gaia said, "Did you make it?" She asked, "Yeah, it took longer than I would've liked to forge, but I'm proud of it." I said as I handed her my sword. "Excellent work darling. Hephaestus has certainly taught you well and with all, I have taught you there will be none who could oppose you." She said, "You know (y/n) I taught your mother and Hephaestus all that they know. I gave them a purpose and they repaid me by betraying me and banishing me." She said, "But it all worked out and I'm the only God with their divinity unsealed and now I have you. My dear Kronos." She said as she gave me my sword back, "Now go home, we can't have anyone getting suspicious now can we?" She said, "No my Lady." I said before I left.

Gaia POV

"Such a sweet boy. I knew it was only a matter of time before someone like him was born." I said, "Everything is going exactly as planned, from little Freya finally getting pregnant, too little Hephaestus training (y/n) to be a blacksmith and subsequently partially unsealing his divinity." I said, "It's a shame Zeus and Hera have already been killed, but I suppose the rest of the Gods will do." I said as I put a chess piece on the board. "With no heroes to stop me and the Gods powerless only (y/n) can pose any sort of threat to me and he's my obedient little pawn. He's my darling Kronos." I said as I poured myself a glass of wine.