Chapter 15

(y/n) POV

"PLEASE SAVE THEM! PLEASE SAVE MY FAMILIA!" I pleaded, "They're strong, but if they do this they will die!" I said as I groveled, "I know I'm asking a lot of you but I am willing to give you as many magic swords as you wish for your help! Please Lady Freya, please help me." I pleaded, "After telling me that you wanted nothing to do with me you presume that I would help you if you offered me magic swords?" Lady Freya said, "I will not, it will cost you far more than what you are capable of offering for my help." She said as I stood up and walked over to her, "Then take my life If that's what it takes!" I said as I put a knife in her hand, "No, now get out of my sight." She said.

"Did I make the right choice?" I asked myself as I looked at my sword.

"This was the first sword I made. I enchanted it with an enchantment of shadows, but that won't be enough." I said, "No I can't doubt my decision or my blades now!" I said as the Freya familia charged into the redlight district.

Hestia POV

"Bell!" I said happily as I was reunited with my Bell, "Goddess Hestia?!" Bell said, "I'm so glad you're alright!" I said happily as I hugged him, "M-Mom." a little boy said from behind me, "(y/n)?! What are you doing here?!" I asked as I turned to face him but he just looked down at the ground, "(y/n) what's wrong? Why won't you look at me?" I asked as I lifted his chin and saw tears streaming down his face, "(y/n) what's the matter?! Why are you crying?!" I asked, "I...I...I WANT TO LEAVE THE FAMILIA!" He cried as he clenched his fist till he started bleeding causing everyone to look at him in shock, "W...What are you saying?!" I asked in shock, "In my room under the floorboards under my bed, I hid a magic sword! Please accept it as compensation!" He cried, "(y/n) why are you doing this?! Is this because of what I said earlier?!" Welf asked, "I couldn't let you all die so I made a deal with Lady Freya. In return for saving you, I'd give her the one thing she wanted. Me." (y/n) said sadly, "(y/n), you didn't have to do that." I said, "Yes I did, you're my family so I had to save you." He said, "Are you sure about this?" I asked he nodded and took off his shirt. I removed his falna. "Goodbye, (y/n)." I said as I hugged him, "Goodbye, Mommy." He said as he hugged me before he walked away. "(y/n)!" I said as I reached out for him and began to cry.

(y/n) POV

"You got what you wanted." I said, "I know you don't think this is fair, but it'll get better." Lady Freya said as she placed her falna on me, "I promise to honor the sacrifice you made for them and do all I can to keep them safe without them knowing." She said.

Hestia POV

"He's really gone." I said in disbelief as I sat on (y/n)'s bed, "Oh yeah he left us a sword." I said as I crawled under the bed and lifted one of the floorboards and pulled a large box out from under the floor. I sat back down on the bed and opened the box and just as he said I found a sword inside along with a note. "Mom, if you're reading this then I made a deal with Lady Freya to save you all. The deal probably involved me joining her, I'll be fine even if you're not there to guide me. I know why Welf said all that stuff, and he was right. So this is the last time I'll play adult and this is the last magic sword I forged in the workshop. Its name is Hestia Blade. Anyway, I have to go save you all, this sword is worth enough to settle your debt to Goddess Hephaestus and then some. Goodbye." I read as I picked up the sword.

"(y/n)!" I cried as I held the sword close