Arrow of Orion part 4

(y/n) POV

"(Y/N) STAY CLOSE TO ME ALRIGHT!"Lady Artemis said as we flew towards the temple, "Yess Goddess!" I said, suddenly Hanako threw me off her again and then she was hit by a beam of light, "Hanako." I said as Mommy caught me and we all landed, "I'm sorry honey. I know you wanted to keep her." Mommy said, "I just wanted a pet." I said sadly, "I know. Maybe you can get Lili to let you pet her ears." She said.

When we entered the temple we were swarmed by those weird monsters and then Antares himself showed up. Bell and the others tried to fight him off, but we ended up getting separated from each other. "(y/n) sweetie are you alright?" Mommy asked, "Yeah I'm alright Mommy, but we have to go help Bell and Lady Artemis!" I said as we began to head towards the center of the temple.

Freya POV

The monsters in the dungeon began to rampage and worse than that Arcanum had appeared in the sky and would be ready to fire soon, "Ottar, I want you to go find (y/n) and bring him back here to me." I said, "Yes my Goddess." Ottar said before leaving, '(y/n) where are you?' I thought worriedly.

(y/n) POV

"W...What do you mean?! A...Antares and Lady Artemis can't be fused!" I said in shock, "I'm sorry sweetie, but the Artemis you met wasn't the real one." Mommy said, "W...We have to stop Bell! It's a mortal sin to kill a god!" I said as I began to run out to try to stop Bell only to be stopped by Mommy, "(y/n) this isn't about an adventurer killing a god. This is a hero saving a scared girl!" Lord Hermes said as bell stabbed the real Artemis killing both her and Antares, everyone was crying, but I was trying to hold back my tears, "No! I won't cry! Auntie Artemis wouldn't want us to be sad!" I said as tears streamed down my face, "SWEETHEART!" Mommy cried as she pulled me into a hug so no one could see me cry.

A/N: this brings Danmachi: Arrow of Orion, to an end. I wanted to make this a bit longer and more dramatic, but I lost the outline for what I wanted to do so I went off of what I remembered. If you wanna see the actual fight between Bell and Antares go check out the Arrow of Orion movie! I've watched it six times, mostly so I could write this and I still love it!