2.

Seraphina's POV

"HEY! CAN YOU HELP ME OUT HERE!" I heard I look over to see the same bullies I remember seeing when first seeing John.

Thinking the alleyway was further out I tense in surprise. 

Now... What do I choose... I mentally slap myself for not thinking this before I ran over here, thinking this could ruin my reputation with him and me.

"HAH! Get a load of this guy! He really has no idea how things work! That's the Queen, you idiot! You can't just talk to her like that!"

Taking a few steps into the alley hesitately before yelling "Stop. Now." I demanded angrily, All 2, excluding John who looked relieved, looked over at me in shock by my statement "...You're bluffing." He said his voice cracking exposing his fear. 

Shaking my head I ran over to them putting them in a state of panic rather quickly. 

Heh, I bet I can beat them without my ability. 

He quickly tried to defend himself throwing a careless punch, I quickly parry before following it up with a punch knocking him back when I suddenly feel tons of pinches all over my body, I look over to see that low tier shooting what seems to be... Needles? 

I activate my ability before punching him, knocking him across the courtyard by accident... My eyes widen seeing what I caused.

I really need to get more control over my ability again its been so long! 

I rewind my visible injuries quickly once he was out of the picture. 

If people were watching this they'd just start their whispering about how they just dug themselves deeper and wonder why I'm helping a 'Cripple'.

I frown remembering all those whispers but I quickly try to shake it off.

The ass now seeing my ability activated quickly gives up falling to his knees. "Please just... Stop, we give up..." He gave up quicker than I expected after all he was one of the people who beat me up when I was a cripple like two days ago- 

...That was the future not at this time, he doesn't know a thing about beating me... Now I'm confusing times...  

But damn it's so hard not to be aggressive knowing it. I bite my lip, these people are so spineless when I became a cripple they suddenly attacked me but when I have power again they give up immediately they only care about their selves! 

Wanting to punch his face in I clench my fist a visible vein pop out, letting go of a deep sigh trying to calm down I crouch down grabbing the collar of his shirt "Get out of my sight" Making him visibly shake he nodded quickly before getting up and running away scared.

I look over to John who stares at me oddly, I raise an eyebrow at him confused why he was staring at me like that, I tilt my head slightly. 

Was he not expecting me to help him? No, then why call out at all then... What happened?

John's POV

"Stop. now." I let go of a sigh of relief, she actually came to recuse me...! 

Soon after she ran at the two... Without using her ability?! Does she not have one and I called in a low tier?! No... I've seen her aura for a split second in the class and it was huge...

I'd say about an 8. 

She ran in and parried and followed up with a punch. 

Isn't that my move though?! 

It looks almost identical to the one I use! Who is this girl?! 

She suddenly gets attacked by needles, she shows an annoyed look on her face, She activates her ability and punched the kid launching him across the courtyard. 

I widen my eyes, did she go all out on that punch or something?!

But that doesn't explain how she knows my moves and why she would run into a fight without her ability activated, yet having such a powerful one. Well, I have no room to talk about that one...

The last guy gives up witnessing her power in front of himself falling onto his knees, she glares down at the kid her cold glare filled with anger biting her lip... That type of anger... It seems a lot like...

A late bloomer...

"Hypocrite!"

"Tyrant!"

"Monster!"

No SHUT UP, You're different John, don't listen to that...!

It's just better to fade into the background.

She doesn't extend the beating as I would back then only grabbing his collar saying in a threatening manner "Get out of my sight." He nods and quickly before getting out of the alleyway scared, she turns her over to me staring at me softly.

How the hell do you know my moves?! And why there do you seem so much like... Him... My mind filled with questions wanting answers but I knew I was in no position of authority to ask her anything since I'm a cripple.

She walks over to me "Do you need to go to the infirmary?" She asks with a hint of anger. 

What the- Why is she angry with me?!

She seemed to have quickly noticed and tried to catch herself failing, she covers her mouth looking sad, her expression quickly changing to an apologetic one... 

"Ah- sorry about that... I'm Seraphina"

Why does she seem so all over the place!

"Nah I'm good but thank you for helping me, I'm looking forward to us to meet again!" I say enthusiastic but still not convinced with her, something about her persona is weird. There is something about her. 

I don't know it's... Complicated, confusing.

...

...

...

I smile mentally giving myself a note. 

Do not trust her.

(Thank you for reading! Please vote it motivates me :3 968 Words)