8.

(sorry for not posting chapters I've become sick and my head is pounding, I'm going to try to get to chapter 10 and then take a little break)

Seraphina's POV

The teacher started pairing each other, I put on a happy-go grin staring at his back while the teacher continued until it came to us...

"John and Seraphina" I quickly could tell John had noticed, he looked over towards me shocked eyes widened.

...

...

...

"Did you tell the teacher to do that?" John asks sitting on a seat in front of my desk. 

"Nope!" I spit out carelessly which makes John seemingly question a lot of things before sighing.

"I guess you're just magical at guessing," He said sighing closing his eyes in some sort of moment of relief or something before reopening his eyes staring at the floor.

"So how are we doing this project?" John asks turning over to me slightly but stops midway between me and the floor.

"We'll go to the library and start working immediately," I said he nods closing our little meeting I guess.

We both stand up as the bell suddenly rung, luckily we both were already packed beforehand. "What time?" John asks.

"How about at 4:15?"

He nods before leaving the class. 

I stare at his back not leaving my seat regardless of watching him leave after a minute I get up from my seat before suddenly rising in my seat and left.

John's POV

...She seems nice! Hopefully, this isn't some trap or she figured out of my ability and is trying to pull me back into it by making me feel like she'd help me along the way... It's very tough doing all that. I walk through the halls slightly annoyed since I have to pay for Woaba Boba for the both of us, eh I'll deal with it later when suddenly I hit a wall.

I wince in pain rubbing my forehead, damn that hurt. I look up to not see a wall but a man, a very tall blonde man.

My eyes widen, What the fuck- is he made out of steel beams?!

He seemed slightly aggravated by this, damn I got to act quick, the Queen seemingly got my back it doesn't matter if she's not here!

"Ah- sorry!" I said quickly before trying to get past him not trying to cause too much trouble, his eyes widen before become glaring to neutral... Maybe though I was someone else.

"You're that kid that Seraphina has been hanging out with huh," Arlo said behind me, I look behind myself to see a small smirk growing on his face... Am I in trouble or what...?

"I got something to tell you," He said grabbing the back of my shirt and started to drag me with him going somewhere.

"Hey! But I have class!" I yelled as more and more students started to stare at the king making him lose his little smirk.

"Not after our chat." He finally said as he continued dragging me.

...

...

...

Being thrown into a random empty room which thankfully was close to my next class so that's a plus but I doubt that he knows that.

"So... What do- ...What do you want to chat about..." I said almost making myself sound rude by saying "What do you want" which could've been a mistake considering everyone around here.

He stood there silently as if thinking in his head of some sort of plan. "My name is Arlo, you should've heard by now and I think I should warn you... Seraphina is not what you think she is, after all, I heard her say something about trying to expose you or something?" Arlo said his eyes showing nothing but neutrality... My eyes widen believing in him.

Has she really lied to me this whole time...? I knew she was hiding something but I didn't expect someone to find out so quickly, she seemed so nice but it was probably all an act... Was someone already trying to deceive me this quickly?!

I sit down in a nearby seat, I exhale deeply as flashbacks started running through my head as the last time this had happened... I get up "T-Thank's..." I say quietly in shame of almost letting this happen again.

He nods moving out of the way of the door letting me through, a silence filled as I left the room with no other chat insight...

This year is going to be tough... So much disappointment, first thinking this was academic base, second almost being deceived, and third the bullying! I want to smash my head in a wall.

I jab the wall quickly before continuing walking.

(Sorry, short chapter! Thank you for reading! Please vote it motivates me :3 800 Words)