20.

F

(my head hurts)

Seraphina's POV

I throw the last punch throwing Arlo onto the ground unconscious... He appears to be bloodied up but not by much after all... His passive is way too damn good and every time I hit him, it hurts my fist, It feels like I'm punching a wall. I give up on Arlo leaving him alone on the ground... He'll be fine he's next to the infirmary anyway, Doc will probably pick him up.

Arghhh I can't believe he did that...

At this point its... Almost impossible to recover from this... 

Maybe...

This is a long shot but it might just work...

Should I tell him I'm from the future...? A different timeline...

It's 50/50... But is it worth it...?

Everything in this timeline is so frustrating... 

Why am I even trying anymore... I should just drop everything... If I can't fix it should I even try to...? A sudden flashback of John using his body to block a laser directed at me comes to me...

No...

I can't give up now... Not until I try everything...! And this will most likely be my last shot.

My last-ditch effort to try and improve our relations.

I speed walk away from the scene, away from Arlo, I don't want to get in trouble with headmaster but... He'll probably figure it out anyway since there are only 2 other students who can beat Arlo.

I sigh, before my speed walk sped up to a run, I wanted to get away from everything, have fresh air, anything to get me out of this living torment.

I arrive at the roof, the calmest place I know...

I lean against the wall before letting myself fall to the ground resting my head on the wall thankful that I was in the shade, I fiddle around with my fingers as I thought.

...If John was going to the infirmary... And I beat the living crap out of Arlo...

Doc would cover for John and I would be suspected immediately! Of course, I don't want John to get in trouble too but... I don't want to get sent back to my mother's place too! But that probably won't happen for beating up a... 

I just love screwing myself over ay...

I don't' want to be sent him for a month just for all the work to go to waste...

But would it be better...? 

This suspense of waiting for school to start just for me to be called over is killing me...

I suddenly feel something tingle inside of me... 

Seraphina please come to the front office. A voice said through the intercom.

Alright?! Was that less than 5 minutes?! I grab my phone taking a look at it.

CLASS STARTED ALREADY AND ITS 2 HOURS IN?!

I stare in disbelief, that was so fast, there is no way that its been 2 hours just for a couple of thoughts... Perhaps I... Time traveled a few hours without realizing it...? No, I must've spaced out... But considering that timeline, time travel situation I've been put in... I can't just take it off of the list of possibilities... I guess...

I jump up off the ground before quickly moving towards the office down the stairs.

...

After finally arriving at the office I stand outside the door, hesitant to go in, I slowly move my hand over to the knob before turning it, the click of the door going both ways and I see headmaster there... But not only headmaster... Doc, Arlo, and John were there... 

What the-

Why are they here...!

"Umm... Headmaster if you don't mind me asking... Why are they here exactly...?" I ask before taking a seat in front of the headmaster.

Headmaster stared at me passive-aggressively... Before taking a glance at the very, very pissed Doc. 

Doc moved over to me before slamming his fist onto the desk startling me.

"DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH WORK IT TAKES TO FIX INJURIES LIKE THAT" He yelled at me at the top of his lungs, his ability active as I become frightened.

"Now, now Doc, Calm yourself, they're kids, after all, they do stupid things like this," Headmaster said to Doc which only seemed to piss him off further but he gave it up before standing in the corner of the room glaring daggers at me.

"Anyways, now that that's out of the way, Seraphina you know there are some real issues with beating up a Royal unconscious," Headmaster said.

John seemed to have been watching me while sitting beside me as if he's skeptical.

"Yes, headmaster..." 

Headmaster stared at me as if he's waiting for something...

Is he waiting for my reasoning...?

"Are you going to justify your reason?" Headmaster said interested in how things are going.

"Be- ...Because- ...BECAUSE OF WHAT HE DID TO JOHN...!" I say tearing up slightly, saddened by the fact that I couldn't do anything...

Headmaster nodded slightly.

"Thought that'd have something to do with it, that's why I brought John here, Keene can be really useful when in situations like this," He said with a grin.

I peek at John to see him staring at me as if he's observing everything apart of my face, I blush slightly but try to push it off.

...

After our little... I don't know the meeting...? I see Arlo quickly get out of the scene, which I'm thankful for.

I turn to John to see him about to go...

Not so fast...!

"John!"

(Thank you for reading! Please vote it motivates me :3 916 Words)