15.

Seraphina's POV

Leaving Woaba Boba getting a drink to go, I rub my eyes looking up at the sky to see it pitch black. "It's alright night?" I mumble to myself, I wasn't expecting this to move so quickly, it's almost the end of the week and I still haven't been able to connect with anybody! I take a sip of the Drink as flavor hits me... Maybe Friendship is like a drink... A drink would have wonderful flavors unless you add something that doesn't mix... And in this context time travel was that flavor that doesn't mix... 

I sigh taking another sip before looking up at the night sky, the moon, the moon hypnotizing me, the shade of white perfect to look at, it's amazing how some white light can look so beautiful. (Does anyone love looking at the moon when they can?)

Reaching the buildings that I lived in, the dorms when the thought finally crossed my mind, What time is it? Getting startled I pull out my phone hoping that it wasn't THAT late. 

1:23 AM (WTF I MADE UP THE, :23 AND IT WAS 12:23 FOR ME?!)

What the hell?! Why is the Woaba Boba open at a time like this?! But most importantly I have a class tomorrow! Elaine is going to kill me too! In a panic state, I try to take another sip of my drink to calm my nerves putting my lips on it before I noticed-

It was empty.

Damn perfect timing! I crumble up the cup quickly before throwing it into the trash can, I ran up the stairs to my room the emptiness slightly added onto my nerves, silence. I reached my room before quietly entering and slowly closing the door, I turn around to witness the pitch-black. I tiptoe towards but suddenly light filled the room.

"Seraphina" A familiar voice had called out in my blindness, I got adjusted to the lights after a second and look up to see Elaine sitting on a chair in front of the door as if waiting for me.

"A-Ah Elaine," I said back, she glares at me as if there was something wrong with me.

Instead of saying an excuse I only try to move back to my room but she takes hint quickly.

"AY GET OUT HERE" She shouted at me as my body was halfway through the door, she yelled too late I quickly entered my room before slamming the door shut, locking it and holding it closed. You can never know with Elaine. After a minute of holding the door as nothing tried to open it, I decided it was safe to let go. 

I finally let go of the door before wobbling through the darkness reaching my hands throughout it trying to find my bed before I felt it, towards my bed before faceplanting into it.

Finally some much-needed rest after so much stress, huh? It's as if my powers never really came back...  I'm still not getting the same amount of sleep, I've even got myself some eyebags... And it's all because of him! Arlo! Damn you! What are you even planning...? To ambush John...? What would you gain though... Was that a lie...? No SHUT UP SERA. Just... Get sleep, I'm tired anyway... I should warn John though... I thought before faintly falling into the abyss  

...

...

...

I walked across the sidewalk seeing the huge building as it gloomed over everyone, a towering prison.

I walked past the gate as people walked by leaving a path for me to walk past, I should've walked in with Evie though! I entered the building walking to the roof before anything else, a place where I can stay away from it all.

While walking towards the roof I see John speed walking somewhere, huh...? The first bell hasn't rung yet... I wonder what he's off to, I shrug it off before continuing my path to the roof.

Arriving at the roof I pull out my phone to see me opened on my phone notepad app saying "Warn John" ... Warn John about what...? When I remembered the conversation I had last night appeared in my head. That's right! I need to get to him before Arlo tries to advance any further! It might be too late but I still have a chance!

 I prepare to run to him when the bell rung. NO. HOW COULD YOU BETRAY ME SO FAST! I freeze time quickly as everything turns gray... What's the point in freezing time when I can't unfreeze him in this phase...? And even If I do reach him and I unfreeze time the bell would ring and count him as late!

...In this sort of sense... I'm back to being powerless, I can't do anything but wait till next period or when school ends today...

I sigh before depowering I watch around as color refills the world, the flush of colors really hurt my eyes something. I sit back down against the fence... 

I'll do it some other time...

(Thank you for reading! Please vote it motivates me :3 855 Words)