Christmas Special!

(You guys comment if you want this to stay or be gONE)

It's been a few months since Seraphina had gotten stuck in her timeline... She hadn't made the same mistakes the Seraphina did in our story... Some of them... She did... Arlo knows, Arlo betrayed John. But instead of pushing John(or whatever) She left John alone hoping not to worsen things. She isolated herself so much that it's December, Christmas Eve, she only had spoken with Evie.

...

...

...

Seraphina's POV

I gain the right to consciousness but kept my eyes closed reaching my hand out hugging my blanket harder feeling a cold breeze come in. "Did someone leave the window up or something" I mumble in my bed before getting up on my bed and started stretching yawning right after and leaned over the edge of the bed slouch down letting my legs dangle a bit before jumping off my bed and moved towards the kitchen in my pajamas.

I look around for any open windows... But there were none! The light forcing my eyes to adjust I realize that I won't be able to go back to sleep. I enter the kitchen to see Evie cooking. She can cook...? And when did she enter my apartment? I look to the couch to see a rather irritated Elaine, I sigh seeing her before moving towards Evie to see what she was cooking.

It was Cookies! "nice," I mumbled looking down at the cookies, she jumps where she stands startled by my sudden appearance.

"A-AH Seraphina! You shouldn't walk up on me like that!" She says peeking over her shoulder.

She came over today since she says none of her family is coming over so she has no one to celebrate Christmas with, so I invited her over! Of course, it wasn't the best Idea since Elaine stays with me but it was worth a shot.

Luckily she accepted, but it wasn't like she was going to deny it since it was me saying that.

...

...

...

After a bit, the Cookies were done and Evie set them down on the coffee table and sat beside me on the couch! I turned over to the Cookies to see them made so well, they looked great! There were many cookies, perhaps... 40...? "I'm going to make some more when we go to the Christmas Event!" She said ununderstandable excitement.

The Christmas Event happened every year, it's said that its the biggest Event all year in the region!

I wonder what's got her so gitty up. Soon after I wanted to express this thought. "How come you're so excited about this?" I said I've never been to the Event since I was so immersed in my studies so I was never even able to GO SEE the place, some people invited me, yes but I still never went.

"Because so many students from Wellston goes over there that I can't enjoy it since there are so many bullies! But this time the goddess herself is coming with me! I can finally enjoy the event, along with someone else!" She said, her eyes filled with joy... She seemed so happy, I smiled seeing the overjoy filling her. I reach a hand towards the cookies grabbing one before trying it out. It was great!

The softness was too good that you barely had to put force for a piece to come off! Along with the taste! It was chocolate Cookies but since it was right out of the oven it tasted like melted chocolate! Of course, it was hot but... It was durable! The Cookies each were slightly smaller than the palm of your hand and can put the entire thing in your mouth... So I'd give my approval!

"It's good!" I say in response to eating one.

I smile eating another one before laying back I look towards Elaine to see her staring intensely at the cookies like they were her saving grace, I chuckle a little seeing her, yes she can cook too but she doesn't like doing it since she is very busy.