14.

Seraphina's POV

Taking my tray over to the usual lunch table I sit on, before grabbing my sandwich taking a bite out of it... Damn... It's horrible but that's normal. I continue eating before realizing... I look down at the table as if it committed some sort of crime, I'm sitting where I usually sit when I was a low tier...! That means- I look up to see a scared Evie, along with some others...! "Ah..." 

We stared at each other for a bit before they shifted and turned their backs towards me and started moving back away slowly before turning away from me and started walking away. "W-Wait you can sit here i-it's fine!" I said, my heart quickening slightly scared, mostly because I've been screwing up relationships lately... So I don't know if this is the right move or it just sounds like they have to... 

They stopped in their tracks... They were hesitant... I knew this was a mistake... I sigh. "Y-You don't have to..." I said sadly, I was kinda hoping they'll join me since recently I've been pretty lonely... I rest my chin on my palm... 3 trays landed on the table surprising me, I open my eyes to see Evie, Roland, and Terrance, which would be pretty rare for those 2... By shock, I jump up in my seat slightly. "H-Hey... Se-Seraphina..." She said quietly, softly, not touching her food... Sometimes having to much power makes it so difficult... They're too scared of me... My friends, well once friends are now scared of me... I sigh in despair... I wish I never time traveled... Wait... If my ability made me time travel... Since well it is time manipulation. Will I be able to get my way back...? My eyes widen at the realization. I might be able to go back! Just maybe! I'm fine with any chances of me getting back, I just want to go back... This doesn't feel like home... 

"B-By the way S-Seraphina... T-This is R-Roland... The g-guy you s-saved a few days ago... But you n-never met him... He's T-Terrance...

I grin, I do know him, I met him before... They just don't know it! I quickly wipe off the grin off my face before they noticed but it was too late...

"W-What's the grin for...?" Evie asked increasingly becoming scared... Damnit! She probably thinks I want to hurt her after witnessing me go on a rampage the other day! 

"A-Ah... Evie, It's nothing I swear...-" Why can't I tell people I'm from another time...? Maybe I can tell Evie or John...? But they'll think I'm a crazy person... I'll tell her when I think the time's right... And hope Evie can at least hold a secret!

"Hey, Evie?" I ask trying to get her attention but she seemed to have already been paying close attention to me while eating.

"Yeah...?" She responds shakily but does so despite so.

"Can you come to my dorm in two days...? I want to tell you something." I said hoping she'll accept, there I'll tell her I'm from the future... I really hope this works out...

"Sure... Can I bring other people...?" She asks becoming increasingly more scared, her body language gives it away immediately, I don't know how to calm her down!

"Hey, Evie... Calm down okay...? I'm not going to hurt you... And I'm sorry but you can't."

Her eyes express surprise but quickly tightens herself as if she's trying to force herself to stop shaking.

"Fine..." She... Accepted! I can have a sense of doing something right... Right? Or maybe this was the wrong thing to do and that'll bring me a lot of trouble later on...

I sigh in relief none the less, for now, I can at least try to flow with where ever the river is taking me... I look around the cafeteria as if I didn't recognize it... Why am I here again? Shouldn't I have gone to the roof? I mean it's more natural for me? 

When something black had entered my view... Black hair! And basically THE ONLY STUDENT WHO WEARS A THE SCHOOL VEST. I quickly chuckle to myself at my internal outburst.

I look up at him seeing as he looks around the cafeteria for a seat, this is my chance!

"Hey, John!" I called out for him he looks towards us shocking the group that already sat there.

John walks towards us slowly and cautiously... What's he so cautious about...? 

He walks to about 5 feet away from me staring me down.

"..." He glares daggers at me sucking up all and most confidence I had in having a chance... I look back down at my tray away from him.

I guess he'll deny it... He stands there for a few minutes watching me give up... His glare becomes even more piercing... More potent... This guy really knows how to glare... But no matter what... I won't give up on this! 

Regaining Confidence I look back up at him.

"Please! Come sit with us" I invited him again, this invitation seems to have gotten to him a little... His glare softens as every second passes as we have some sort of staring contest. He finally sits down on the seat next to me.

"Fine..." He answers back... Does this count as a win...? I wish it does...! I'm finally regaining relationships! Somewhat at least, and I hope it lasts.

(I needed to hurry up since it's 12:30 and I have school tomorrow, Thank you for reading! Please vote it motivates me :3 902 Words)