17.

Seraphina's POV 

"Evie... I'm from the future..." I said gripping my pants in fear of some sort of retaliation... Heh, funny... She doesn't have any confidence to try and retaliate... Maybe I can help a little... But that'll come down to what she responds with.

"Wha-" She sounded as if someone told her she was a high tier, surprised. I chuckled a bit but it didn't last long. "Are you joking...?" She asked slightly concerned, I shook my head, she was surprised yet again. "...Seraphina you sound like you're serious... Just come on... It's already an overextended joke..." I grip my hands into a fist.

Of course, she wasn't going to believe it! Who in their right mind would believe it if someone you knew for less than a week just told you that they were from the future! What was I thinking!

Confidence can be poison and I just had a taste of it!

But I got to keep pushing! I can't let this go on as a joke if I try to tell her I'm from the future when we're good friends she'll just take it as a joke! It'd be nothing but a joke!

I can't let this die! Not after this!

"EVIE I'M NOT JOKING" I shouted knocking fear into her, she was taken aback standing up from beside me and moves where her back is facing the door... Ready to escape... The fear was so overwhelming I-I don't know what to do! I messed up! Why have I been acting do aggressive lately?! What is wrong with me?! I need to say something quick!

"A-Ah, Evie I-I didn't mean to yell..." I say quickly after, I don't want to lose her, I Can't lose her! Not now when I'm so close to my lowest point!

"A-Ah... S-Seraphina... I- ...Right now... it seems like... You're really from the future..." She said in defeat... She doesn't believe me... She's just... Given up and she doesn't want to get... Hit, of some sort...

"E-Evie... I'm sorry I mean it, you- you can speak your mind... You have your mind... So, please... Believe me... Don't fake this... Try and line up events... Since this past week..." 

...Why have I chose to tell her when she still doesn't trust me... To the point where she feels like I'll hit her... Damnit! John was right! I am careless! Why have I never seen this in myself! 

"Like... When I suddenly left the Royals... Started skipping class... Hadn't stayed on my own... You think THAT Sera would be able to do that in a snap of a finger?" I ask her, her eyes widen.

Is she coming to realize that I am from the future...?

"Evie, please... We were friends in the future... And I wanted to become friends with you again..." I don't have any other choice... getting on the floor I bowed to her touching the floor.

"Please... Believe me...!" I said beggingly just hoping for a fraction of a second that she'll believe me. Just to think about it...

"I-..." She paused after opening her mouth only saying one word before stopping, she seems to be thinking extremely hard.

"Okay..." She said before pausing again inhaling deeply and exhaling.

"I- I believe you..." She held her wrist cautious, I looked up from the ground before sitting back in my usual spot sighing of relief... Thank goodness... She believed me! Or so I think she does.

"Evie let me tell you everything that happened in my time..."

I told her the story, mostly everything and I say MOSTLY everything, I excluded the part with John destroying the hierarchy because I don't want her to be scared of John... I'll just be bringing John down- or make him angry... He might do the same thing over again... Hah... Timelines repeating...? What a joke... Right...?

John's POV

I see Arlo after school leaning beside the gate! I wave frantically at him jogging over to him, he didn't seem to have noticed me since he was on his phone, maybe playing a game? "Hey, Arlo! What game are you playing?" I ask slowing my jog to a walking paste as he himself starts to walk to the train.

"Oh it's nothing," He said with a monotone voice, the walk was pretty silent as Arlo continued to tap away at his phone. I sigh before pulling out my phone myself and started playing games on it.

The walk was long but we passed the time with our phones before we knew it we were on the train!

"So Arlo, you never exactly told me where we're going?" He grins as if I told him a horrible joke... What's so funny about that though?

"You'll see," He said hopping onto the train and taking a nearby seat beside the train door...

After around 20 minutes of the train driving non-stop, I got bored from my phone and started resting my head on my backpack essentially hugging it, I sigh before asking the same question again. "Arlo what's taking so long... Where are we going," I complained like some kid asking their parents when will they get there, which is pretty much ignored by Arlo...

Arlo's acting strange... And I don't like it...

Suddenly I feel a notification through my pocket! I pull out my phone and see a notification was from Seraphina... How did she even get my number? Did I give it to her when we were doing the project? I click on the notification to see a warning of some sort...

"John be careful around Arlo! he might betray you, I'm not sure though"

I snarl thinking back to the memories, my past... It can't happen twice in a row! And Arlo has told me everything! Her lies! Her intentions!

"Stfu"

I reply blatantly before putting my phone away and felt continuous notifications throughout the trip, I'll block you later.

...

We hop off the train, still not knowing where we are, I might as well try and ask again!

"Arlo where are we now?" He looked back at me with a neutral face at least making me calmer... But that was before he answered

"Tufwars"

WHAT!

"YOU BROUGHT ME TO TURF WARS?! Maybe you haven't noticed but I'm kinda not built for turf wars!" I said quickly not knowing why he brought me here when he knows I'm a cripple...

"Don't worry, with me around who could possibly even touch you" He responded blankly, automatically... Through his tone and such... It seems as though Seraphina has lied...

5 Minutes later

"ARLO!!" I yelled miraculously with such malicious, one that could even rival the one from New Boston. I activated my ability being backed up in a corner, being betrayed by Arlo. Arlo and his goons attacked me here... Heh. 

3 against 1... But this won't be such a big problem after all... 

...

"YOU SON OF A BITCH."

...

I want to punch something.

...

...

...

IM GOING TO RIP EVERY FIBER FROM YOUR WORTHLESS BODIES.

ALL OF YOU DIE IN A FUCKING HOLE.

TRASH KING, TRASH SUBJECTS, EVERYONE IS TRASH, THEIR ONLY WORTH IS TO BURN IN HELL LIKE FIREWOOD.

...

...

...

I want to punch something.

...

Malicious.

Bloodthirsty.

Vengeful.

...

Nothing will stand in my way.

(Thank you for reading! Please vote it motivates me :3 1212 Words)