5.

John's POV

Walking through halls I kept hearing constant whispers which they seem unending... Agh I guess I'll eavesdrop, I stop near the wall of the hall's against the end of the lockers listening to a group of people talk.

"Have you heard that Seraphina wasn't in class?"

"I heard that she skipped class"

"What?! She never did that! You've got to misheard"

"No, I heard what I heard I even asked multiple times!"

"But she's supposed to be the pride of the school!"

"2 days ago that would've been unthinkable for her what happened?!"

"Did you hear too she helped a low tier in the middle of the hallway too!"

They went on and on before I heard enough and quickly got out of the hallway to class before I got beaten up...

...So what I got from that conversation... The moment I arrived in Wellston she suddenly changes...? And she tried to become friends with me... And some other low tier, I know its not me since I wasn't in a hallway I was in an alleyway... 

I put my hand on my chin deep in thought trying to figure out why and what was her motives.

What is she planning, she starts to become buddy-buddy with low tiers the moment I got here does she know about my ability and is trying to get friendly with me?

No that's impossible... Right?

I shake my head violently trying to take my mind off of it, No John it's probably a whole coincidence, NO STOP THINKING ABOUT HER!

Walking through the halls I noticed one thing... Everyone was staring at me, right I'm new and supposedly a cripple... I'm going to be the target of the school! I hurry up moving into a speed walk.

I moved faster and faster but before I could make it I felt a hand grip my shoulder... Well shit.

"Well hello there Johnny boi, you ready to learn something?"

...

...

...

Seraphina's POV

Walking past the Infirmary to get to class I hear sudden screaming when suddenly the door in front of me slammed open. "JOHN GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE!" I heard doc scream as I saw John run out the door, he starts running towards me before noticing me widening his eyes. 

He quickly ignores that fact and ran past me and what came next after him was a very angry doc who seems like he wants to strangle him.

I grin thinking about all the times with John and doc... But this isn't the time, I freeze time and grab John's collar slowly dragging him across the hall before unfreezing time-saving him from the malicious Doc.

He seemed shocked confused at what happened I chuckled seeing him, he looks behind himself to see me, his eyes widen once again like before.

He bit his lip, "What do you want?" He asks slightly rudely, surprising me wasn't he suppose to be acting cripple...? Why would he say something like that to the Queen/Ace? I raise an eyebrow, eh John was always like that "Nothing...?" I said in response.

"O-Oh..." There was an awkward silence between us two, he looks away from me looking to the side as I stare at him... He seems off... He doesn't seem like the same John from the start of the year in my time... 

"I-I got class," He said abruptly breaking the silence, he quickly starts walking farther and farther away... 

He would never go back to class... Unless... He's trying to avoid me... But why? And he's got a broken arm!

"But you have a broken arm!" I yelled making him flinch he stops in his tracks before slowly turning towards me taking a peek at me before nodding slightly.

He looks away from me before letting go of a sigh of despair raising up his arm looking at it.

"Alright fine I admit I was going to skip class," He said disappointedly.

The silence returned as if it never left, John just stood there... A few feet in front of me... I could tell him everything... About the time-traveling stuff... 

No, I'm already stressed enough from this thing and I don't want to drag John down with me, plus he'd probably call me crazy... 

I sigh conflicted on what to say.

"U-Uh... C-Can I come with you...?" I ask shifting where I stood... It was strange feeling these kinds of emotions towards him... I just... I don't know... 

He tenses up slightly again which kinda... Disappoints me...

"I-its fine if you say no-" I said quickly but was cut off.

"Sure..." He said making me widen my eyes.

...I tear up slightly but quickly whip them off before he could see and sped up to catch up to him almost having the instinct to hug him... I could get him back... It's possible...!

"Ever heard of a place called Woaba Boba?" I ask him holding my hands behind my back.

"I was actually going to try that place after I got out, It'd be my first time!" He said happily.

It's possible... 

(Thank you for reading! Please vote it motivates me :3 862 Words)