13.

Seraphina's POV

I yawn opening the door leave my dorms slouching where I stood, I started walking slowly down to the bottom of the building extremely tired. I didn't get enough sleep from playing Slappy Pig all-day trying to challenge myself by getting my usual score without my ability. 

Which I did manage by the way... But before I knew it, it was about 4 Am. I sigh reaching the bottom of the stairs rubbing my eyes. 

It's been a couple of days, maybe... 4? Since that encounter with Arlo... It's been pretty quiet after that... Even going to the library with John it's just been work every second... Other than the times he takes his nap but still!

I reach the sidewalk and start taking my path to school, I saw someone was in front of me... I wonder who that is... She looks kinda familiar to... Evie? I jogged forwards to reach her, my legs, for the most part, were denying me annoying me. I finally caught up with her and... It was Evie! I recognize those pigtails anywhere!

"Evie!" I said happily smiling at her. She stopped in her tracks eyes widened, Guess I scared her huh?

"A-Ah...!" She screeched tensing up and went back to a slough quickly.

"S-Seraphina!" She yelled in surprise, I tense up looking around to see other students stare at us.

I walk over her grabbing her "Hey Hey Hey! Quiet down you're catching people's attention!" I said in response, but either way, it was no use people were GOING to stare at me, after all, I'm the top student. I return to my slouch and sigh again.

"Alright, I give up, anyways Evie wanna walk with me to school?" I asked letting go of her taking a few steps ahead of her.

"O-Oh... Yeah sure..." She said... I bet she's thinking something like 'tHE goDdeSs hERseLf aSkEd mE tO waLK wiTh hER?!' I chuckle to myself.

"What's so funny...?" Evie asked in a hushed tone walking beside me.

"Oh it's nothing," I said covering my mouth with my hand with a grin behind it.

She pouted as we continued our walk...

Time skip from the power of laziness... And the fact that I need this out since it's 11:50 Pm.

I and Evie enter through the gate only a few feet away from entering the building, we enter the building and almost immediately someone approaches Evie.

I wonder who that is... I don't remember this guy... He had dark blue hair and light green eyes, he walked to Evie with his hands in his pocket, that smug look, it was all too familiar, I knew this guy was a bully... 

He must've thought Evie wasn't with me and was just beside me since he was brave enough to do that...

"Did you finish my homework? Because if you haven't..." He snarled before reaching his hand in front of himself.

Pissing me off I look at what Evie was going to do in response... Her pupils shrink in fear, eyes widen... I sigh before putting a hand in front of Evie.

"Back off" I spat out at him, he seemed surprised, which was going to happen of course but... It's still annoying.

"SERAPHINA?!" He yelled taking a step back. Fear was soaked all over him, it was visible. But he did something that really pisses me off.

"Thanks" I heard someone say a distance away but I could tell who it was... It was John...! Getting distracted I look behind myself to see John... And Arlo helping him pick up some papers!

Arlo, I thought I implied for you to stay away from John! What the hell! Getting even more pissed off at Arlo, I retreat my hand from in front of Evie about to go over to Arlo and John when I felt a punch at my face knocking me onto the floor.

I look up to see that blue-haired guy running. God damn slippery snake! I activate my ability, freezing time. I walk over to him before punching his liver, I can't Rewind my injures right now since... Times froze and how are you going to fix injuries when times froze. I unfreeze time seeing him launch across the hall. 

"Rewind" 

I sigh dusting off my hands, I look up to see him leaving a cracks on the wall on the other side of the hall. Damn, I think I lost control of myself... I quickly slap myself before running off to John and Arlo to see they had already left... Damnit I'm doing so much wrong!

I look over to Evie to see the fear in her...

"E-Evie I'm sorry you had to see that... I'm not usually like this..." I said in a saddened tone... I look at her legs to see them shake... I'm having some real deja vu too... I sigh seeing that did nothing to help... I start walking over to the roof... Before I remembered something. I reach into my bag pulling out a slip of paper.

I walk over to Evie and handed her it.

It was my phone number!

I left her leaving for the roof alone... I'm really messing up everything arent I... My second chance...

(Thank you for reading! Please vote it motivates me :3 886 Words)