Prologue

December 1864

'Dear diary,

I'm back in Mystic Falls to meet Katherine. She never left Mystic Falls and there is someone I would love to meet, Damon Salvatore, Katherine has mentioned him a lot and it's my chance to have a fresh start.

Alexia'

Alexia's hair fell perfectly at the side of her face. She was wearing a navy blue dress.

"Stefan,Damon, meet Alexia. She knows the founding families and she is part of the founding families." Katherine was wearing a dark purple dress with ripples that could replicate the ocean.

Stefan replied "nice to meet you Alexia."

"Nice to meet you Sefan. Nice to meet you Damon, hope to see you soon."

A few nights later

"Do you like alexia?" Stefan asked Damon.

"No."

"Don't lie!"

"I'm not!"

"I'll turn her."

"Go on I don't care, will never have feelings for her."

"I will turn her!"

"Go on!!"

Katherine asked Me, "Do you like Stefan? Oh, you like Damon don't you?"

"Of course not, they are your boys."

"Damon isn't the one I love the most."

Stefan told me to meet him the next night and the surprises kept on coming.

"Alexia I'm sorry to have to do this but......"

That's what I heard before he cut his arm and gave me his blood, I never thought he would do that.

"Stefan, I don't love her and I never will......"

Damon snapped my neck and I woke up with Emily Bennett at my side, I was a vampire.

Love Sucksजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें