Love Turns

I thought it was a stranger behind me turns out it was an old friend, my best friend. Get it yet!

"Ella?!"

"Hey Alex, how are you."

"I thought Stefan made you forget."

"He told me to go to his and he made me remember. Nice to see you, do you still like Damon?"

"What no."

"Still love your accent, can I read your diary to see what you have been up to?"

"Go on, make it quick before I get blondie onto you."

"Oh forgot her name again...... Is it ....... Oh my god....... Caroline? Is it?"

"Yeah I call her blondie."

"Note to self, blondie is Caroline."

I missed the times we had.

'Dear diary,

Ella is back. My emotions are fighting back at me now. I can't do this!

Alexia'

As the streets where getting colder a girl walked past me and she had lovely brown hair. 'Wait am I talking about a different girl instead of Ella?'

"Hey there." Her words were calm and she made me feel relaxed.

"Hey I'm Alex. What's your name?"

"Casey, nice to meet you Alex. I moved here from Chicago, I know Tyler Lockwood do you know anyone here?"

"The Salvatore brothers, I moved here from New Orleans because I found some family. The Gilbert's."

"They are nice, I talk to Damon.........." Before I could let her finish," oh my god you know him can you talk to him for me oh my god!! Sorry emotions are to high."

"That's okay I like Stefan Salvatore."

I saw Damon in the distance and ran out, Casey grabbed my arm and whispered," it's okay I'll talk to him."

I didn't want to be there when he was going to kill me on the spot so I ran out.

"Hey Damon, where are you going?"

"There's a girl I know that I want to talk feelings with. Her name is Alexia,people call her Alex."

"Finally you get something right....I mean....erm Alex who?"

Damon pushed her to one side and she snapped his neck, good job. What?! If you hate someone for 150 years you would think that is a great plan.

Casey was a feisty, just what I like in a best friend.