Love Can Be Compelled

"Damon I have to tell you something." I had to tell him why I was really here.

"You don't need to. I love you." He wanted me to say it back but instead I kissed him and that's where it gets complicated.

"Well would you look at that, a Salvatore and Gilbert together." It was klaus,he followed me from New Orleans.

"Nicklaus." When I said his name I sounded like Rebekah, the backstabbing bitch!! What?! If you hate someone you would try and calm down by saying as much as you want.

"It's klaus to you, Alexia." Klaus wanted something and fast!

"Why are you here klaus?" Damon was not happy, he will find out sooner or later.

"Alexia needed help when I found her in New Orleans and I took her in, I compelled her to love me and then her emotions got in the way and she ran back here. I loved her and I want to take her back to New Orleans."

"No, she is not we are together and like what you have just said you compelled her to love you she won't go back."

"Do you want me to kill you?" Klaus was getting angry, no one liked that.

I had to do something,"you can break my soul, take my life away, beat me, hurt me, kill me but for the love of god don't touch him." I did my best but he loved me and he walked away mumbling,"see you soon Alexia." I know he will be back.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Damon said.

"I wanted to but it's the past and I love you not him."

"He could make you say that."

"My emotions control my life and they say I LOVE DAMON!! I love you Damon and nothing is going to change that, NOTHING!!" He kissed me and he forgot all about klaus hurting him.

'Dear diary,

Klaus was here today and he STILL loves me, I need to tell him to move on.

I think it's just the bloodline he's into.

Alexia'