Love Twists

"Hold on your name is Alexia Annabell Gilbert." Damon had a confused look in his eyes, that's what I loved. What?! I loved Damon for so many reasons.

"Sorry cant talk right now, I'm late for school." I said sarcastically.

"Your not going anywhere."

"Yes I am!"

"NO YOUR NOT!!"

Damon shouting made me realise how love twists people into perfection.

'Dear diary,

My life is twisting and turning, I think it's because I was a badass with their sister, Adella (I call her Ella) she was my best friend until I turned off my humanity then Stefan made her forget me then they forget.

Alexia'

As I got to the high school, Jeremy walked over to me looking confused.

"What did you say to Damon that made him confused."

"What's your full name?"

"Jeremy Gilbert. You?"

"Alexia....... Erm Gilbert."

"Gilbert?"

"Yeah. I'm part of your family."

'Dear diary,

I have to change and I wanted to come back to see Ella. She was my best friend probably my only friend. Caroline is helping me through coming back.

Alexia'

"Do you want to stay here for a bit?" Elena was nicer than Katherine. Katherine had a bitchy side to her.

Damon shouted,"NO are you stupid!?"

"She is family she can stay."

I like Elena, fighting for family.

"Why did you snap her neck, not for hating her?" Caroline wanted to get to the bottom of the snapped neck mystery.

"Stefan was right, I did like her but I didn't want to admit it. I still loved Katherine."

"So.... You snapped her neck instead." Caroline was the blonde sarcastic vampire.

'Dear diary,

Damon LOVED ME?!?!

I can't believe it. He killed me!! I need a break from things I'm just going to the grill. I love Damon

Alexia'