Love Will Remember

'Dear diary,

Meeting up with an old friend. I need someone. The last time this happened I lost my BESTEST friend Ella.

I don't want to loose anyone else.

Alex'

I was taking sips of coffee with a few drops of blood and someone walked past as I looked at the person they walked away into a darkened alleyway.

As I reached the alleyway, a shadow was behind me and it was.......

"Good to see you again Alexia." Said the person lurking in the shadows.

"Elijah. Nice to see you too."

"I heard about you and Damon. Have you came back for klaus or for something else?"

"Both." My phone bleeped and it was Casey.

'Where r u?' Casey was always wanting to know everything.

'Somewhere far away from Damon. Tell him I love him and I don't think I'm gonna be back.'

'Please tell me one thing, just one.'

'Klaus, Lexi, life is changing.'

'Don't go 2 klaus. It will be a lifetime of misery.'

'So Damon said. Goodbye.'

I turned my phone off and walked to the old apartment I had when I was last with klaus. I waved my hand through the door and I could get in.

"Klaus?? Are you here??"

"Coming Alexia. What can I do for you?" His accent was cute. Did I just say it was cute?! What is wrong with me?!

"You said you could get herbs for hallucinations."

"I have got some right now."

"Give me!! NOW!!" I was getting impatient, he gave me the bag and I took it.

"Here I go." Once I took the herbs with a coffee, I turned around and saw a women, blonde hair wearing a leather jacket and a nice outfit, she turned around and she said, "Alex never thought you would see me again but I have been watching you."

I gasped a said softly, "Lexi."