Love Is Changing

"Why do you want to see me so bad?" Lexi was wearing a leather jacket with jeans and a really...... Lexi top.

"I need your help. Damon dumped me and I don't know if I can move on, this is the second time I have lost him."

"Move on. You are better than him, come back to reality." Tears were streaming down my face and I started to get dizzy and passed out on the floor.

"Alex are you okay?" Klaus was sitting on the side of my old bed.

"I think so." My head was spinning.

"They make you pass out for about an hour." We walked into one of the other rooms and I asked him. "Do you like me still?"

"Yes I do and I will always love you."

"Always and forever." We went to kiss as the door opened and standing there was Ella and Casey.

"Ella?!?!"

We had a reunion at the old Mikelson table. After that Ella, Casey and Kol left for the train station.

The next morning I went to the train station and hoped on a train for Mystic Falls. As I got to the Salvatore building. As I knocked on the door someone tapped my shoulder and it was Stefan.

"What are you doing back. The last I heard of you, you left for New Orleans."

"I did but Ella and Casey followed me and they saw me with Klaus. He still likes me."

"Okay. Damon is still in his room." Stefan opened the door and I vamp-ran to Damon's room.

*knock* *knock*

Damon opened the door and what he said shocked me. "Who are you?"

Damon forgot me. It could be Kol, he did get on the train with Ella and Casey. I cried in front of him and ran down the stairs.

I went to the grill to find Casey and Ella. As I found them I pulled them from the chairs they' were sitting in a took them outside.

"What happened with Damon? Did Kol compel him to forget me?"

"I don't know what your talking about." I was freaking Casey out so I pushed her away.

"Ella tell me!!" I was getting angry.

"Kol did compel him. Damon was in pain he would of went on a rampage." I knew Ella was telling the truth, she wasn't biting her lip.

"What you saw the other day isn't what you think."

"Oh really? You were gonna kiss klaus!! That's what I think." Ella was being serious, it was her brother I love not Klaus.

'Dear diary,

Been horrible for the past few days. Damon broke up with me, I nearly kissed Klaus and Damon has forgot me.

I got some more of the drugs to see Lexi again. I need to change things.

Alex'