Love Is Confusing

"I will see you at drama soon Caroline."

"Okay bye."

I walked round a corner to find Stefan and Tyler talking to each other.

"Do you want to get back at Alex with me?" Stefan didn't know I was there and I was going to know all of his plans for revenge.

"No thanks, I'm gonna stick to what I'm good at." Tyler was confusing me every time I saw him.

Tyler walked closer to me and I vamp-ran to Jeremy and started a conversation.

"Jeremy can we talk?"

"Yeah sure what about?"

I whispered," Alaric." I started to look around the halls to see if he was there. "Why does he hate me?"

"It's because you were friends with Katherine. Do you need me to say anything to him?"

"Could you? I'm not a bad person. I was with the wrong people."

Jeremy walked away to Tyler and they looked at me with a 'go away' look. I went to my locker and something was in there, a letter that looked like a posh person sent it.

'I know where you are and I will kill everyone you know.

You will have no one. Klaus wants you back. Damon will be dead!

Rebekah'

I gasped and looked around I scrunched it up and looked at a picture of me, Damon, Stefan and my best friend Adella. All together. The last day before everything went wrong. I placed the photo into my locker and closed it.

"Hey Alex are you coming to drama now?" Caroline the barbie vampire.

"Yeah, let's go."

There were some people there

The geeks: Chloe, Casey, Cara, Leila, Olivia and A BOY, johnny.

Cheerleaders: Demi, me and Caroline.

There was a fresh smell of blood, a new girl named Carrie. I nearly vamped out but I ran out the room and Caroline followed.

"What's the matter?"

"New scent, I can't handle it!"

"Think of something else. For god sake THINK OF DAMON!!" It stopped and thinking of Damon worked and the pain was gone.

Tyler was waiting outside the room after drama and he wasn't there for Caroline, he was there for me!?

"Alex I need to talk to you."

We went outside and he said to me "I didn't know until now that...........I love you."

"Tyler if Damon finds out he will kill you! I love Damon, Tyler I'm sorry."

I tried to walk away but before I could walk he kissed me and someone shouted, " what the hell are you doing Tyler? Alex is with Damon." Caroline had her ams folded and looked angry.

"How long have you been standing there care?"

"Enough time to know that u like her and she doesn't like you! Just leave her alone!"