Love Breaks

An hour later.

"Jer, I'm sorry. It's important I had it since 1864. Everything is in there."

"I believe you, I trust you." He makes me smile, well, he is family.

Damon walks through the door and grabs my arm and took me outside. Is it bad?? I don't like bad, I go off the rails!!

"I know klaus still wants you back. So......."

I stopped him and said,"your gonna let him win!! I love you and he isn't going to change that! Ever!!"

"I'm sorry Alex but I'm letting you go." He drove away in his car and left me outside Casey's in tears.

Caroline walks over and being the best friend she is. She asks, "Are you okay? What happened?"

"He's letting klaus win. He loves me and he's letting me go." I broke down and cried, there was nearly a river of tears.

*knock* *knock* matt was at my bedroom door. "Can I come in?"

"Yeah." I was drinking a hot chocolate and eating pancakes Casey made me.

"Are you okay?"

"What do you think?"

"I'm sorry about what happened."

"Everyone is but it's life, I just have to face reality." Then I thought about something klaus told me when I first met him.

"I have these herbs that can make you hallucinate who you have lost." Klaus said in my head.

"I have to go. I can't be here." I got some stuff in a bag and I went back to New Orleans.

'Dear diary,

Love doesn't last forever but you feel like you immortal when your in love.

A piece of my heart is gone and I can't get it back. I need advice from Lexi, that's why I'm in New Orleans.

Alex'