Love Has Faults

"Damon means everything to me and if anything happened to him I would just break down."

Trust me when I break down I really do my friends know that.

"I know how that feels." Elena was family and she understood what I was going through.

*knock* *knock*

Caroline opened the door and it was Stefan, " is this a party?" "Alex do you remember when we used to have fun us four."

"What do you mean us four?" Tyler never understood what happened in 1864.

"I was friends with Stefan,Damon and Katherine." I always have to explain.

"Why don't we have a competition who can still have their talent they had in the 1800's. how about that Alexia?"

I hate Stefan when he calls me Alexia! " Yes okay we will starting now." When it comes to competitions I want no practicing.

First it was who can do a hand stand the longest on a straight banister.

Stefan got up first and I shouted, " show off!"

"Shut up!" Stefan shouted back.

Once I got up he started to wobble, " are your arms getting tired? Such a shame."

"Oh I forgot to tell you that Damon's heart was pulled out of his chest by klaus. Sorry about Damon."

"What?!?!" I fell to the ground and hit my back on his rug and he laughed. I got up and pushed him off the banister, he hit the ground with a thud...

"Never mess when it comes to the one I love." I walked to Caroline and asked,"would I be able to join the cheer leading squad?"

"I would love you to!" Caroline was just like Adella, always will have a joke, helps when your upset and is never the one to fight with friends. That's what a friend is.

"Damon? Damon?!" I shouted and there was no reply. Klaus was standing behind me as I turned around he said,"I had to take action."

I fell to the ground and sobbed Damon was on the floor and klaus was holding his heart. It was like my life flashed before my eyes and they were gone when a tear came out my eye.

"Why did you do that, I loved him and he loved me!!"

"You can never mess with an original vampire, they get back."

As I gasped I woke up and Stefan was standing at the side of the bed.

"Get out of my head!!"

"Why are you worried klaus might come to kill Damon?"

I pushed Stefan into a wooden pole and shouted," stay out of my head!! Got it?"

I was choking Stefan and I think I need to get him back."

The next day was history all day because it was the anniversary of some war or what crap there was. Alaric was my teacher and he always gave me a 'death look'. I wanted him to see that just because I was friends with Katherine doesn't mean I'm a totall bitch like she was.

In my head all I could hear was 'ding dong the witch is dead' to Katherine's death.

"Alex are you listening? Alex!" He was driving me crazy.

"Sorry sir." I said sarcastically.

I had in my row of seats, me, Caroline, bonnie, Jeremy and a girl in the squad called Demi.

On the other side there was Stefan, Tyler,elena and a few random people.

"Do you know there is a girl called Casey running a drama and you could come."