Love Completes

'Dear diary,

Today is founders day and it has been tradition to go and Casey and Cara's families are founding families as well so they will be there. A vamp and siren,Cool friends.

Damon is still with me. YAY!!

I have a hot pink dress with ruffles and I love it. Would it be bad if I wore red?

Alexia actually Alex'

Damon took me to the party and we stayed together for most of it. When I saw Caroline I said, " are you okay? Adella is coming soon."

As I walked away Damon grabbed my arm and kissed me. Caroline's eyes widened and Adella walked over to Caroline and Adella looked at me and Damon and she froze. She was wearing a blue and pink dress with ruffles and she looked really pretty.

Elena walked past everyone and went straight to bonnie. I decided not to interfere.

"Are you with Damon? He's my brother."

"Yes I am with him. I liked him since the 1860's."

Adella looked at me with a 'you still like him?' look. Adella and I walked over to Casey and Cara, Casey was wearing a lilic dress and cara was wearing a black dress. "Is this a funeral?" Adella was always the joker. "No I wear different colours but this is my new dress."

"It's a bit to dark for my taste in fashion." Casey and Cara giggled like little girls.

Damon tapped my shoulder and as I turned round he kissed me and Casey shouted,"ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!! So gross!!"

All of us laughed.