Love Murders

Damon and me danced when the song ended Stefan left Casey, yeah he LEFT Casey, she is my best friend he can't do that to her. Damon whispered, "can we talk, in private?"

Private? Really? I can listen in you know?

They walked off and I disappeared to hid and listen. I heard someone choking and I peered round the corner and Casey was choking! What the hell was going on?!

"Say eww again and you won't see tomorrow."

"What's going on Damon? She's my BEST friend and u see how I react when I loose a friend. It's her opinion on us not mine or yours hers. No offence to Casey or anything but its none of her business what we do, who we love or what we choose to live like. That's what makes everyone special in the world there our choices."

"True." Casey said coughing.

I kissed Damon and he looked at me and said,"I don't want to loose you and it matters to me. I love you and I can't loose that."

Once we went back I just got a spotify account, what ever spotify is and played a song called Time of our lives from I didn't do it. I just got used to it and I resized that it was one of casey's favourite diney shows. I'm listening to Disney?! I'm such a geek!!

'Dear diary,

My life is better than ever. I'm with Damon, have the BESTEST friends and I have family.

I never really had anything like this in my entire life.

Life is drawings with no eraser.

Alex'

"What are you doing?" Jeremy found me writing in a blue and green book.

"It's my diary and if you touch it, you won't see tomorrow Little Gilbert." His eyes widened and I walked past him. He froze just like Caroline and Adella did at the party.