Chapter 2: A runaway named Kate

When Mabby looked outside the window, the orange butterfly is seen flying in the air. It flew as it passed some people and flew into the sky as the butterfly flew into West 112 Street before flying to West 111th Street People's garden and then into Morningside Drive. The butterfly flew in the streets of New York as it goes from Columbus Avenue, Central Park West and Sheep Meadow to East 57th Street. In Whole Foods Market, a tandem bicycle is seen outside the market and it belonged to someone else. Afterwards, a red-haired girl comes out of the market carrying a apple without paying for it. She eats it as she hopped on her bike before going on her way back to her hideout. A man, who is the owner of the market, tried to order the girl to pay the apple, but, realizes that she's gone. "Oh, what a sexy day." the girl said to herself as she kept riding her bike. Her name is Kate Broughton, a 18-year old young runaway who is a also a orphan. Kate kept riding her bike as she avoided hitting the people with it. "Excuse me! I'm comin' through!"

"Hey, Kid! Watch where you're going!" said a woman.

Kate crossed the Ed Koch Queensboro Bridge as she crossed the Roosevelt Island bridge as well. She went inside the Motorgate Garage before going all the way down to the Main Street. After arriving at East Road, her hideout is actually the abandoned Smallpox Memorial Hospital. She went through the unlocked gate as she goes inside the abandoned building. "My home. My lovely home." she said to herself as she got out of her bike and went inside her dome tent. "My parents were here to see this." Kate said as she eats her apple before throwing into the window of the hospital. "I guess I just gotta..." she said as she picked up one of her sex toys: A dildo. The sex toys are a strap-on dildo, a butt plug, Some anal beads, a vibrator and other toys like Dildos and butt plugs. "Nice one." Kate said to herself as she looked around before taking off her sneakers and socks. She unzipped her blue jeans and pulled them down before taking them off. Kate started to masturbate with the dildo as she worked her toy in and out. "Mmmm....so good." she said as cummed with her tight pussy.

In the following day, the class has started in Columbia University. All the students are going to their classes in the programs. Mabby and Lydia, along with their classmates, goes to Visual Arts Program to start the First day. They go to a Classroom called Visual Art 101. The two girls sat on their chairs, while Arzella, Isabel and Minerva sit on theirs. When the students are sat together, the Visual Arts Teacher, Mrs. Dorman, entered the classroom.

"Good morning, students." she greeted them as she speaks. "Welcome to your first day in Visual Arts Program." 

"This is our first day, Lydia." Mabby whispered in Lydia's ear. "I'm sure that nothing will go wrong."

"Do anybody know what Visual arts are?" Mrs. Dorman asked the students as Mabby raised her hand. "Yes?"

"Visual arts are art forms such as painting, drawing, printmaking, sculpture, ceramics and much more. Like photography." she replied.

Arzella scoffed in annoyance. "Lydia has a friend named Mabel."

"She wants to be a artist." said Isabel.

"OK, The current usage of the term "visual arts" includes fine art as well as the applied or decorative arts and crafts."

When Mrs

When Mrs. Dorman is speaking, Mabby looked outside the window where the orange butterfly is standing there. During a moment of silence, the butterfly morphs into Kate, who is riding on her tandem bicycle looking for a private place in the city. "I have to find a place for myself, before they see me." she said to herself while riding as she went to Vernon boulevard. She crossed the same bridge again as she found herself in East 60th Street. She goes to FDR Drive as she avoids being hit by some cars before going to John Finley Walk. "Hell, If they have a abandoned apartment....Oh, there it is!" Kate saw a apartment in East End Avenue. She parked her bicycle next to the apartment and went inside as she greeted the doorkeeper of the apartment.

"Hey, there!" Kate greeted him as she used the elevator to go to the third floor. "Here I go." she said to herself as she touched her own breasts. She holds them as she waited for some minutes before the elevator stops on the third floor. Kate got out of the elevator and looked for a apartment. "Which one is the right apartment?" she asked as she sees the apartment 3 in the building and gets inside. "Ah, If somebody were here to have sex with me." Kate said to herself as she daydreamed to have sex with someone, especially men and women in a different age. "I guess so." she said as she took off her flannel shirt and put it on the floor. She removed her jeans, tank top, sneakers, socks and her white bra and panties, revealing her full nude body. "There we go." she said as she touched her nipples before sitting down on the floor to masturbate. "Oh....Oh....so good..." she pleased as she put her middle finger in her pussy. "Ah....ah....ah...." Kate breathed heavily as she kept masturbating, without being caught by someone else. Outside the building, a middle-aged woman is on her way to her apartment. When she is about to open the door, she listened to some panting coming from the apartment 3 and goes to listen. She tried to open the door, but, Kate stopped her by telling from inside. "Don't worry, I'm Okay! I'm just breathing for air!"

"Allright, I won't open the door to see you." The middle-aged woman replied as she went to her own apartment.

"Now where was I?" Kate asked to herself as she kept masturbating. "Oh, fuck. It feels so good..." she said as she fingered her own pussy.