Chapter 8: Arzella meets Kate

"Nice to meet you too, Lydia." Kate also shook Lydia's hand as she put her hand in her hip.

"I met her in the Green Room, Lydia. This is why she's a runaway." Mabby told her as she pulled out her phone. "Let's take a selfie together, girls."

"A selfie?" said Lydia.

"Yeah! A selfie!"

The three girls came closer to each other as they took a selfie. After taking it, Mabby, Kate and Lydia punched playfully as they talked to each other about the photo. Arzella, Isabel and Minerva are in South Lawn, talking to each other as well as they see the three girls observing some photos.

"Hey, girls. Look at that." said Arzella as she sees Kate. "Is she a new student in the university?"

"I guess she is a little runaway, Arzella." Isabel put her hand in her chin.

"No, You Bitch! She is not a little runaway, She is a runaway." Arzella scolded her as she ordered her two friends to follow her.

"We went to the Empire State Building to see the view of the city." said Kate. "Ready to go together after class, Lydia?"

"I love to, Kate! Just like you took Mabby!" Lydia happily agreed as Mabby sees the three girls ready to confront them.

 "Ready to go together after class, Lydia?""I love to, Kate! Just like you took Mabby!" Lydia happily agreed as Mabby sees the three girls ready to confront them

"Hi, Mabby. Hi, Lydia." Arzella greeted. "Where you have been, girl?"

"I went to Smallpox Hospital, Arzella." said Mabby as she introduced Kate to her. "Say hello to Kate, she is a runaway from Roosevelt Island."

Arzella scoffed in disappointment. "Hello, Kate Broughton."

"Hi."

"It's nice to meet you, slut."

Isabel and Minerva giggled as Arzella called Kate a slut. She was offended by her words and gasped in shock. "Slut?!"

"Arzella, she is my friend! My lover! I mean, my friend!" Mabby scolded her.

"Are you crazy? She doesn't have her parents, she never went to school and the place where she lives is an old fuckin' hospital!" Arzella pushed her to the ground as she laughed, shocking the students.

"Here it comes..." Lydia said nervously.

"Mabby!" Kate was shocked as she glared at Arzella. She furiously pulled out a dildo from her shirt and puts it at the orange-haired girl's mouth, preventing her from speaking. "What do you think? You love blowjobs?" she said as Isabel and Minerva stared at her.

"Arzella! What's going on?" Isabel asked as Arzella tried to speak, but, no avail as the dildo kept stopping her from talk. "A dildo?!"

"Kate, did you brought a dildo to the university?" said Mabby as the popular girl finally removed the sex toy from her mouth. "That was awesome. You defended me from her."

"Thank you."

Later that morning, during night, Mabby, Lydia and Kate are in the room 208. The girls are reading some books of visual arts as the runaway, instead of reading, is masturbating through her clothes. Arzella is in the bathroom of the room 207 brushing her mouth with a toothbrush and a toothpaste, disgusted after sucking a dildo. "Oh, my mouth...My fucking mouth! Disgusting! Yuck! This dildo has a terrible taste!" she said to herself as she washed her mouth with water. "Mabby brought a whore in the university!"

"She is a runaway, Arzella." said Isabel. "It's illegal performing fellatio with a dildo in public."

"Shut the fuck up!" Arzella slapped her with anger. "Do you have any idea, Isabel?"

"No."

"Not me." said Minerva as she appeared.

"That runaway put a dildo in my mouth and everybody thought that I was performing blowjobs! I was humiliated!"

"Easy, easy. I'll get a glass of water." said Isabel as she left to get a glass of water for her.

On room 208, Mabby is reading a "Living with Art" book in her bed. She calmly kept reading as she saw Kate's pants on her bed as she saw the former rubbing her pussy, moaning. "Kate, do you mind?"

"What? I'm reading a book." said Kate as she saw Mabby giving her a blank look. "Oh, right. Sorry. I never read some books." she said as she picked up her jeans and put them on.

"Kate, do you masturbate?" Lydia asked her.

"Sure. I loved masturbating in private places every day."

"Yeah, right. I don't masturbate in places. My stepmother told me that I don't masturbate like a whore."

"What's her name?"

"Rita Noland."

"OK, OK. Kate, read this. It's Interaction of Color by Josef Albers." Mabby gave Kate the Interaction of Color book.

"Interaction of Color....Interaction of Color?" she said.

"Yep. In this university they have books like this. Start reading it."

"OK, sweetie."

The girls started to read the books together quietly as they stared at each other. Arzella, Isabel and Minerva opened the door as they saw the girls laughing while still reading. The popular girl pulled out the dildo and quietly put inside the room. "There you go. This is for humiliating me with this thing." said Arzella as she goes back to her room. "Good night, Isabel. Good night, Minerva."

"Good night, Arzella."