Chapter 6: Sex in the Abandoned Hospital

Just after, Mabby and Kate are in 102nd floor of Empire State Building, enjoying the view of the city. They enjoyed a day of tour around the city, taking selfies and going to places. "It's so beautiful here, Kate." said Mabby. "My parents told me that I love to see the view of the city."

"Yeah. I never met a girl like you who is a student." said Kate. "All you can see there, is the Central Park."

"Yeah. Central Park, the place where we took a selfie."

"Mabby, tell me about your life."

"My life? Oh, I want to be a visual artist." Mabby explained her life as Kate becomes wide-eyed. "I observed some people creating paintings when I was a little girl. I liked to paint everything, especially objects, people and stuff. While others create stuff like sculpture and printmaking. I have a friend named Lydia Kerr."

"You have a friend named Lydia? I didn't know..."

"And you, Kate? Where do you live?"

"I don't wanna know where I live." Kate refused to tell her.

"Please, girl. Explain to me where do you live before you became a street girl." Mabby begged her as the former sighed deeply.

"OK. When I was 10 years old, I lived on Ravenswood Houses in the borough of Queens." Kate explained her early life as she spoke. "I lived with my parents and I have a tandem bicycle that I used to ride with my mom. Every summer we go camping, we eat marshmallows and stuff. But then, my parents died on a accident when my mom dropped her keys on the street in a hurry to go to work. After my parents' death, I was going to be under the care of some guardians and all of a sudden, I took all my stuff and I went to Roosevelt Island to live as a runaway and a street girl."

"Tragic..." Mabby sighed miserably. "Listen, why you didn't come back to Queens?"

"I never went back."

"Oh..."

"You know what? I have one thing to do." said Kate.

"What?"

"You'll see..."

Outside the Empire State, the orange butterfly is seen flying around the building. It flew down to the 30th Street and to the First Avenue, United Nations Plaza and the 49th Street as the butterfly flew above the east river and Franklin D. Roosevelt Four Kingdoms Park. On Roosevelt Island, Mabby and Kate has arrived in Kate's hideout: Smallpox Hospital. Mabby was confused about this. "You live on a abandoned hospital?" she asked.

"Sure. It's not so bad." said Kate as she went inside. "Follow me."

After entering in the hospital, the girls entered in a room where her tent and her stuff are seen. "This is my lovely home."

"Wow! You have everything!" Mabby was fascinated as she sees the tent. "It's that your tent?"

"Yeah, Mabby. and this is my bed, a old gurney." Kate showed her the old gurney. "And those are my pajamas."

"Boy, you spent a lot of time here." Mabby smiled proudly.

Kate brushed her hair as she showed the sex toys to her. "Those are my sex toys: A dildo, a strap-on dildo, anal beads, butt plug, vibrator and stuff."

"Whoa. You use these erotic stuff?"

"Absolutely! Fucking Absolutely!" Kate picked up the dildo. "I use them for penetration and masturbation." she said as she puts the dildo on herself, pretending to penetrate her pussy with it. "Use the dildo, put it on your anus."

"Wait, what? I love to, Kate. But, I can't use sex toys."

"Please, Mabby."

"I cannot!"

"No one will find out."

Mabby reluctantly accepted as she picked up the dildo from Kate's hand. "OK. Here I go." she said as she sighed before putting the dildo on her jacket pocket. "I shouldn't remove my clothes in public." Mabby unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans, revealing her periwinkle panties. She pulled her pants down and her panties as well before removing them. "Like you said, Kate. I'm gonna put it on my anus." she said as Kate nodded in agreement and watched Mabby penetrating herself with the dildo. "Oh, fuck..." she said as she kept penetrating, panting as she imagined herself having sex with everybody. "Oh...oh...oh...this is great...Great...Ahh...."

"Impressive." Kate smiled mischievously as she tells Mabby to come closer. "Sexy..."

"and good."

Mabby and Kate stared at each other as the former put her panties on

Mabby and Kate stared at each other as the former put her panties on. They started to kiss lovingly as they licked each other's mouths. Kate pulled Mabby's panties down as she removed it before licking her pussy.

"I love when you lick my pussy." she said as she watched Kate licking with pleasure. "Ahh...."

"You're pretty."

"You too."

Kate took off Mabby's jacket, shirt and bra, revealing her breasts and nipples as she licks them. "Delicious nipples."

"I never had sex before." Mabby kneeled down as she stared at Kate's pants.

"Take my pants off. It's alright."

"Oh, Okay."

Mabby pulled the runaway's pants down as she also pulled the panties as well before removing them. Which also reveals her pussy as the former started to lick it. "Oh...so good..." said Kate as she watched Mabby licking her pussy. "Pretty delicious...ah...."

"And then?"

"Let's do scissoring."

Mabby nodded in agreement as she watched Kate removing her necklace, plaid shirt and tank top as she lied down before crawling to her tent. The two girls stared dreamily as they started the missionary position. It was a tour for Mabby and Kate as they kept rubbing each other's pussies.

"Oh....fuck....."

"It's like a pile of two girls having sex......ah.....together....."