Chapter 3: Mabby and Kate

At night, on Columbia University, Mabby, wearing her pajamas consisting of a yellow t-shirt and shorts, put a stack of books about art in the table. Lydia is on her undewear consisting of a white bra and panties. They are on their dorms studying about arts after a day of class. "I'm gonna paint everything that the teacher told us." said Mabby as she picked up a book related to art called: How to paint landscape oil painting. "We can paint big and better."

"Yeah, Right. Arzella, that slut, always picks on me." Lydia pulled out her phone as she started to look for some visual arts on it. "You know, like: lifting my shirt every day, touching my pussy with her dirty feet and pouring milk on my head."

"Who the hell is Arzella?"

"The university's popular girl."

"Oh. Lydia, pick up a book, because, we know about visual arts. If we won't paint anything, we're done."

"Oh, right." Lydia put her phone on her bed as she picked up a book about art. It says: Reductionism in Art and Brain science. "By Eric R. Kandel. What's a Kandel?" she asked as Mabby stared at her, blankly. "Right, right. I'm gonna read it. What's for tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow, we'll paint." Mabby told her as she couldn't help, but to giggle before reading the book. At the room 207, Arzella, Isabel and Minerva are all together in the same room, talking to each other instead of studying art.

"The university has a girl who knows the magic of arts." Arzella explained.

"Magic? How?" Isabel asked in confusion.

"Not just the magic of arts, the arts! That girl is a fuckin' know-it-all."

"Hell yes." said Minerva. "Tomorrow, we'll paint something to make fun of her."

"Of course. You're right, Minerva." Arzella put her hand in her chin in thought. "Tomorrow, she'll get a hold of this."

"Exactly." said both Isabel and Minerva.

In the next day, the students are in the School of Visual Arts. They are ready to paint the painting of a vase with daisies on it. Mrs. Dorman is watching them as they started to paint.

"This is it, Lydia. The day that we're painting today." said Mabby as she is painting a picture of the vase.

"Did you learned how to paint?" Lydia asked.

"I did. We can paint this picture better."

Mabby picked up some yellow paint to paint the circle in one of the daisies. She sees Arzella, Isabel and Minerva painting the same as she nervously said hello to them. But, the popular girl snobbishly ignores her. Feeling ignored, Mabby kept painting as she started to talk to her.

"What brings you here, Mabel?" Arzella asked her.

"It's Mabby. And you are...?"

"Arzella Poggs. And those are my friends, Isabel and Minerva."

"It's nice to meet you. But, not nice or....I gotta keep going." Mabby continued on her work as she finished painting the vase with the daisies. "Mrs. Dorman, I finished painting!"

"Impressive, Ms. Filkins." Mrs. Dorman was impressed. "Arzella, keep painting."

On 226 E 57th Street, Kate comes out sucking a strawberry that she stole from the market. "Oh, fucking delicious." she said to herself as she eats the strawberry before removing its leaves from her mouth. A couple stared at her, giving her a odd and shocking look. "It's a Strawberry." she said as she sees the owner of the market preparing to kill her before carrying her bicycle and escapes from him.

"Hey! Come back here, you bitch!" he yelled at he wondered where she is.

Kate started to run away for her life as she kept riding her bike. She started to find a private place to masturbate or have sex without being caught. She goes from E 57th Street to Madison Avenue before going to E 60th Street and East Drive. "Where I have to find a place?" she said to herself. Kate goes to many streets in the city as she looked around as she sees Columbia University on Amsterdam Avenue. "Nice one."

Some hours later, Mabby and her classmates are on Blue Java Café having their lunch. They got milk and some sandwiches to eat. "Lydia, did you see my best painting?"

"I saw! That was impressive!" Lydia laughed as she punched her own friend playfully. "Arzella's paintings never mocked us anymore!"

"Her paintings to mock us? Lydia, how do you know that?"

"I expected that painting could be a obscene painting. but, hell, her painting was horrible and Arzella painted wrongfully."

When Mabby picked up her sandwich to eat, she saw someone entering the Green Room of the Lerner Hall. She took a bite to eat the sandwich before eating whole and has left her table to follow her. "I gotta go, Lydia. I'll be back."

"OK!"

Mabby took a deep breath as she left Blue Java in order to follow the person who came to the university. She used the elevator to take her to the first floor as she sees the person looking around inside the Green Room. When she frantically used the stairs, she makes her way to the Green Room and listened to some voices inside. "Ohh....it feels good." Mabby was confused about this. "I shouldn't do this. But, I found out that person is actually a red-haired girl. Where she came from? Where are her parents? Is she a new student?" she thought as she went inside the room and sees Kate masturbating peacefully. They were surprised as they started to scream in horror.

"AHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

"AHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

"Who the fuck are you?!" Mabby asked in shock.

"AHHHHHHHHHH!!!""AHHHHHHHHHH!!!""Who the fuck are you?!" Mabby asked in shock

"Me? I just came here to take a selfie in the Green Room." Kate pulled up her panties and put them on. "I didn't know that you came-"

"To see you masturbating in the Green Room. I didn't mean to scream in shock."

"Yeah. Me too."

Mabby didn't have no choice, but, to giggle as she brushed her hair. "I'm Mabby Filkins, visual arts student."

"I'm Kate Broughton, I'm a runaway." Kate shook Mabby's hands.

"Are you a...runaway? Oh, God."

"Yes, I am. They see me as a thief stealing food, a whore wandering around the streets."

"OK, thanks for coming in." said Mabby.

"I'm gonna see you every day." Kate picked up her pants as she approached the door before putting the jeans on. "See you later, girl!" she waved her hand to say bye as she left the Green Room. She goes outside as she picked up her bicycle in order to go to her hideout.