Chapter 10: Caught having sex

"Hey, Mandie. What are you doing?" Mabby asked as she got up from her seat.

"I'm looking for my friend Tiffany." said Mandie. "She is a friend of mine in the university."

"I don't see Tiffany here." said Lydia.

Back to the Green Room in Blue Java Café, Kate took Tiffany in order to have sex with her without being caught by somebody. Tiffany is unsure of herself as she adjusted her glasses. "You were here?" she said as she looked around the room. "I don't think it's a good idea to have sex in a university, a library, a classroom, a college or other campuses. I don't kiss girls and I don't have big breasts."

"Please, Tiffany. I met my friend Mabby in this room when I was masturbating peacefully." Kate explained as she took off her flannel shirt and dropped it into the floor. "Your turn."

"My turn?"

"Come on, I won't get you in any trouble."

"OK. After sex, we're done." Tiffany accepted as she took off her pants and her panties, much to Kate's delight as she told her to come closer to her.

Outside the university, Mabby and Lydia are looking for Kate, wondering where she is. They went inside the Dodge Physical Fitness Center and talked to some people where Kate is, but, they tell them no. Second, They looked inside John Jay Dining Hall and realized that she's not here. Third, they go to the Butler Library as the two girls wondered where the red-haired girl went. and at last, they took a look inside Uris Hall and realized that she's not here as well. Failing to see that Kate went, they sat down the Sundial monument, observing some people walking by as Mandie showed up.

"Girls, I found something!" she said.

"What is it?" Mabby asked.

"I found my friend Tiffany in the Green Room having sex with a......Street girl." Mandie explained as she saw Tiffany, shocking Mabby and Lydia.

"What?"

Moments later, Mabby, Lydia and Mandie, along with Arzella, Isabel and Minerva went inside the Blue Java Café and entered the Green Room where Kate is having sex with Tiffany. The girls were shocked as they looked at each other worriedly, except for the three popular girls, who calmed themselves down. Mabby came closer to Kate and confronted her. "Kate, what the hell are you doing?!"

"Having sex with Tiffany, Mabby." Kate smiled sheepishly as Arzella's smiled growed. "Uh-oh."

"Ha! She is the girl who put a dildo on me!" she shouted as Mabby became shocked at her friend's words.

"Kate, how could you?!"

"I-I-I can explain, Mabby."

"No! I shouldn't talk to strangers!"

"Mabby, please-"

"Don't you "Mabby" me!" Mabby pointed her finger to Kate, who gasped as she watched her friend running away from her as she left the Green Room in sorrow.

Kate stood still as she stared at Tiffany, who put her clothes on as she also left with Mandie. She also saw Lydia walking away and Arzella, Isabel and Minerva smiling as the latter spoke.

"You don't belong here, Kate Broughton." she said as she walked away with her two friends, leaving Kate alone in the Green Room, all alone.

Kate was saddened as she went outside and carried her bicycle, in order to go back to Smallpox Hospital where she belongs

Kate was saddened as she went outside and carried her bicycle, in order to go back to Smallpox Hospital where she belongs. Mabby went inside her room and picked up the Interaction of Color book that the runaway has read and threw under the bed before falling down on the floor, hugging her knees, feeling hurt for talking to a street girl like Kate.

"My friend shouldn't have sex with anyone than me. I always wanted to be a visual artist, but, I ruined it. Arzella tormented me, seduced Lydia with her sexy bullying and Kate had with Tiffany. The girl that I love is a friend of mine. I said that I didn't want to remove my clothes in public since I went to Smallpox Hospital. Why Kate lived on a hospital instead of a residence? Oh, Anyway, I'll never gonna see her again."

"Oh, Mom, Oh, dad, what have I done?" Mabby talked to herself as she looked up to the ceiling. "I was wrong. And I shouldn't talk to strangers, especially Kate." she said as she kept looking up.