Chapter 7: Return to Columbia University

In the next day, after having sex all night, Mabby and Kate are sleeping in the tent, completely naked

      In the next day, after having sex all night, Mabby and Kate are sleeping in the tent, completely naked. Their clothes and underwear are removed and lying on the ground. The girls opened their eyes as they stared at each other, lovingly. "Good morning, Mabby." said Kate.

"Morning, Kate." said Mabby.

"We did everything together. You and I."

"Oh, did we?"

"Yep. Sure thing."

"Nice tattoo on your leg." Mabby saw the tattoo on Kate's leg, it was a diamond with a eye, three leaves on top and a triangle on the bottom.

"Thank you."

When the girls kept looking at each other, a phone call is heard in Mabby's pant pocket. She picked up her jeans as she grabbed her phone and realized that it was Lydia calling her. "Hello?" She answered.

"Mabby! Where are you? Why you didn't came back yet?" Lydia asked.

"Oh, hi, Lydia! I'm on Smallpox Hospital with Kate."

"Who's Kate?"

"We'll explain later, Lydia. I'm going back to the university." Mabby turned off the call. "Kate, we better go back to the university."

"What did you mean?" Kate picked up her bra and tank top.

"My teacher will find out that I left university to hang out with a hooker!"

On Columbia University, Arzella, Isabel and Minerva are waiting for Mabby to show up. They impatiently waited before the class began.

"Ugh...Mabel didn't came back yet." said Arzella.

"What if Mrs. Dorman and the Dean will find out that she left?" Isabel asked.

"That bitch is hanging out with a stranger." said Minerva. "I think..."

Back to Roosevelt Island, Kate, now completely dressed is on her bicycle waiting for Mabby to show up. "Hurry up, Mabby!" she shouted.

"I'm coming! I'm putting my jacket on!" Mabby told her as she put her jacket on. She is completely dressed as she hopped on the bicycle. "Great! Let's go!"

"Hang on!" said Kate as she and her friend started to ride the bicycle in order to go back to the university. The two girls has left Roosevelt Island as they went to Vernon Boulevard and went to the Ed Koch Queensboro Bridge.

In the School of Visual Arts, Mrs. Dorman watched the students sitting on their seats. She counted and realized that one of them didn't show up. "Class, any one of you seen Mabel?"

"I don't see her." said Conrad.

"I don't know." said Roy.

"she is expelled from the university, Mrs. Dorman." lied Arzella.

"Yeah!" Isabel and Minerva lied as well.

"OK. Before the class will begin, I have 15 seconds for Mabby to show up." said Mrs. Dorman as Mabby and Kate are on their way back to the university in the First Avenue as they go to the East 91st Street. "Fifteen...." When the teacher started the countdown, The girls are almost on their destination as they arrive on East Drive. "Fourteen..." she said as the duo kept going to Central Park North and the West 110th Street. The girls almost hits some cars when they kept riding in the bicycle. "Get out of the way, everyone!" Kate told them. "Twelve..." Mrs. Dorman kept counting while the duo are on Amsterdam Avenue as they arrive on Columbia University just in time.

"Thanks for the ride, Kate." said Mabby as she kissed Kate before rushing on her way to school of Visual Arts.

"Nine...Eight...." The teacher kept counting as Mabby went inside the school of Visual Arts. "Seven...Six...Five..Four...Three...Two..."

"Mrs. Dorman, I'm here!" Mabby entered the classroom, shocking the students. "Sorry. I'm late."

"Thank god you're here, Mabel." said Mrs. Dorman. "Alright, class."

"Back from the ruins, Mabel?" said Arzella as she watched Mabby looking for a seat.

"Hi, Mabby! Just in time!" said Lydia. "What you were doing?"

"I was on Smallpox Hospital hanging out with a hooker-I mean, street girl."

Later, Mabby and Lydia are sitting on the Sundial Monument, talking about how she met Kate. "She went to Columbia University and masturbated in the Green Room."

"Wow. You met a runaway?" Lydia was wide-eyed.

"Of course. She told me to go on a tour yesterday around the city of NY and we went to Whole Foods Market. We splashed in the fountain on Washington Square Park, we arrived on Central Park where we took photos of myself and Kate standing closer on the statues in the park." Mabby showed her the photos of herself and Kate in Central Park.

"Jesus..."

"And then, Kate took me to her hideout who is actually the abandoned Smallpox Memorial Hospital, it's shitty, but, it's old."

"How? The runaway lives on a hospital?" Lydia asked as she sees Kate approaching her and Mabby. "Whoa...Are you girls lovers or friends?"

"I'm a runaway, sweetheart. I'm a friend of Mabby from Roosevelt Island." said Kate. "I met your friend in the Green Room when I was masturbating privately."

"During classes. I guess I call it as a public indecency." said Mabby. "Anyway, me and Kate went on a tour."

"Nice to meet you, Kate." Lydia shook Kate's hand.