Chapter 13: Together again

Kate stood up from the gurney as she listened to Mabby. "Are you sorry? For everything that you yelled at me?"

"Yep." she said as she put her hand in her hip. "We met each other in the Green Room, I saw you outside the School of Visual Arts, and we spent some time together. You're a part of my life." Mabby continued as the orange butterfly landed in the window of the old hospital. "I always wanted to be a visual artist, painting some kind of visual stuff. The butterfly and you, some stuff...I...Some things that I'll never forget. No matter where you gonna live in abandoned places, or hospitals, but, you mean everything to me."

"You mean that I'm everything to you?" Kate got out of the gurney.

"Sure. I always wanted to create some pictures of you. I promise that I won't let you leave me again."

"Okay. You're right." Kate approached Mabby with a lovely look. She hugged her as they started to kiss. The girls reconciled themselves after being separated from each other. Things are getting better for the two girls as they put their hands together.

"Well, that was it. That girl is the sexy runaway that I met in my life." Mabby narrated as the scene returned back to Columbia University, where everything is back to normal. "We were studying visual arts in the room 208 with Lydia. Kate understood about how visual arts means."

"What visual arts means, Mabby?" she asked.

"Visual arts are art forms, Kate." said Mabby.

"Mabby, what filmmaking means?" Lydia asked.

"It is the process of making a film, Lydia."

"Oh, right..."

"Every class I do, I study and I have sex with Kate every day. What happened to Arzella and her friends? I tell you what happened: Arzella, Isabel and Minerva were expelled from the university for bringing sex toys. They ended up switching their majors to misfit majors."

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Arzella asked as she found herself living in her house along with Isabel and Minerva. "This is....This is....STUPID!!!!!"

"Looks like you love bringing sex toys. This resulted in us being expelled forever." said Isabel.

"AARGGGGHHHH!!! Shut up, bitch!"

"No, you shut up, bitch." Minerva told her.

"We brought Kate in my classes every day after I introduced her to Mrs. Dorman. I took her to have lunch in Blue Java Café along with Lydia. We painted some places that I visited with her in my life, like Washington Square Fountain, Manhattan Bridge, Empire State Building, Central Park, the Smallpox Hospital that I imagined it as a renovated mansion, and some places that I visited. My life is nice and sexy, but, cool. I still have the dream to become a visual artist and there I was, painting a picture of Kate sitting in the Sundial monument." Mabby still narrated as she is creating a picture of her friend Kate sitting in the monument. "Let's see, clothes finished. Right. And painting the hair red....There we go." she said as she finished painting her work. "What do you think?"

"This was...This was pretty cool, Mabby!" Kate was impressed as she put her hands in her hips, proudly as she saw the picture of herself sitting in the monument.

"It's good, right? You know that you love me."

"Of course I love you."

"Yeah. I know."

Kate picked up Mabby's hand as she looked at it before looking at each other, lovingly and dreamily

Kate picked up Mabby's hand as she looked at it before looking at each other, lovingly and dreamily. "I have a little something for you."

"Oh, really?"

"It's a surprise!" Kate unzipped her jeans and a dildo popped out from it, shocking Mabby. "Ta-da! Strap-on dildo!"

"God! Kate, this is cool!" she said as she looked around before looking at the dildo that the runaway is wearing. "Uh....you better hide this thing before someone will see you."

"Oh...Sorry." Kate put the dildo back to her pants and zipped it. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

"What is it?"

"I'm thinking of a private place where we can have sex together after class."

"You mean a apartment?"

"Sure! A apartment!"

Mabby and Kate left the university in the tandem bicycle in order to find a apartment to have sex together. The orange butterfly is watching them while standing on a tree. It started to fly into the sky after leaving its spot before flying into mid-air. Everything was cool for the two girls and they will always be best friends forever and ever.