Chapter 11: Arzella in room 208

The orange butterfly is seen standing at the tree, staring at the Furnald Hall after Mabby found Kate having sex with Tiffany. It started to fly into the sky before flying to Roosevelt Island. It flew to Morningside Drive, Columbus Avenue, Above the Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis Reservoir, the Central Park and into the 59th Street. When it landed on a building, the butterfly resumed its way to Roosevelt Island and landed on a tree which is near to the hospital. Kate has returned to her home after feeling hurt by Mabby's words. She sat in the ground as she shedded a tear from her eye.

 She sat in the ground as she shedded a tear from her eye

"I should be ashamed of myself. I feel like a fool..." she said to herself as she looked up to the sky. Kate found herself back to back with Mabby, who is sitting in her bed and thinking to herself. "What am I going to do? I feel like I'm in trouble." she told as her imagination ended. The runaway picked up her dildo and stared at it, sadly. Kate looked down to her jeans and unzipped it as she pulled them down, she also pulled her panties as well as she put the dildo on her anus, imagining herself given a missionary position by a boy who is nineteen years old. "Fuck.....Fuck....Oh...what a sexy life....Ah....." she moaned as she found herself penetrated. "Yeah...I'm your slut....and you're my boy....Oh...."

On Furnald Hall, Mabby is playing chess with a plush bear, she doesn't feel happy about it as the girl ended up letting the plush bear win the chess game. "Yep. I guess I lost. To be honest, I'm a pain in the ass." she said to herself as she listened to a knock in the door. "Who's there?"

"It's me, bitch!" Arzella opened the door, along with her friends as they entered inside the room 208. "I'm glad that street homeless girl is gone for good. You don't want to think about her, are you?"

"Arzella, Kate is gone. I said that I don't talk to strangers." said Mabby.

Arzella put her hand in her hip. "Yeah. Hell, I was thinking of something." she said as she saw the bear and picked it up. "Oh, you have a plush bear. Have you ever had sex with it?"

"It's my plush bear. I don't use my own toys as sex toys."

"OK. Isabel?"

"Plush toys has penis!" Isabel pulled out a dildo from her skirt pocket and showed it to Mabby.

"Arzella, you can't do that! Plush toys doesn't have penis!" she told her.

"Lift her legs." Arzella commanded.

Isabel nodded as she shoved Mabby to her bed and raised her legs. She pretended as she pointed to a mosquito in her rear. "Look! A mosquito!"

"Where?"

"Right here!" Minerva spanked her on the rear.

"Ow! What the fuck are you girls doing?!" Mabby explained as Arzella yanked her pants down and her panties. "This is harassment!"

"Oooohhhh, juicy bare legs." Arzella pulled out the plush bear, now, complete with the dildo with scotch tape on its groin.

"Arzella, just leave me alone!"

"Easy. Suck on this!"

The popular girl put the plush bear on the girl's anus and forced it to penetrate. Mabby, with tears in her eyes, uncomfortably moaned and grunted as she tried to avoid being penetrated. "Please stop! I don't want to be penetrated....Oh.....Ugh....." she said as she tried to stop Arzella from doing this. "Arzella, I told you, leave...me...alone..."

"Now, she is learning." said Isabel.

"Yeah. She is." said Minerva as she is carrying Mabby's pants and underwear.

Sometime later, Arzella, Isabel and Minerva has left the room 208 after bullying Mabby. They gave themselves a high five as they went back to their rooms. On the room 208, Mabby is left in her bed, moaning as she picked up the plush bear and removed the dildo from it. She stared at it as she angrily threw it through the window. She watched the dildo being swept on a rainy night as she closed the window. Mabby picked up her panties and her jeans and painstakingly pulled them up and put the jeans on. "Oh, Kate....I want to see you again and say that I'm sorry. Arzella forced me to have sex with the plush bear and I told her that plush toys doesn't have penis." she said to herself as she lied herself down in the bed. "She's mean...She's crazy..." Mabby referred about Arzella as she picked up her phone, looked to the photo album to reveal some memories with Kate. Their moment on Central Park, on Rockefeller Center, Washington Square Fountain, Bethesda Fountain, the Balto Statue, the Columbus Circle, the Empire State Building and other moments.