Chapter 4: Answering questions

Mabby stood still for some seconds as she spoke. "That girl is a runaway. I saw her masturbating in the Green Room. She is not wearing her pants on because I saw her doing this. Tell me, it is cool to masturbate in a university?"

Later, Mabby went outside, put her hands in her pockets of her yellow jacket as she started to walk. she greeted her classmates as she kept walking. "That girl has red hair, wore a necklace, a green plaid shirt with a white tank top and blue jeans. But, fuck, this girl is not bad as I expected." she said to herself as she wondered where Lydia is. "Lydia?" she asked as she put her hand in her hair. "Lydia, are you there?" On the Furnald Hall in the university, Mabby went inside after using the elevator and listened to some sexy conversation in the room 207.

"What are you going to do? lick my ass? My ass is fine!" said Lydia.

"Hold still, bitch." Arzella kept licking Lydia's ass. She has already removed her clothes, as well as her underwear. "You love this."

"I have to study visual arts!"

"Nah. You don't need to study. All you need is fuck!" said Isabel as she sees Mabby going inside the room. "It's Mabel."

"Mabby!" Lydia shouted as she quickly picked up her clothes, shoes and underwear and leaves the room 207. "Arzella and her friends came to take me to her own room since you were gone!"

Mabby gasped in shock as she sees two young boys staring at her friend, completely naked. "No, no, no! Don't look at her! Don't look at her!" she told them as she quickly shoved Lydia to the room 208 and closed the door. "I came out of the Green Room to look for you, Lydia. You came out of Arzella's room naked and you let those boys staring at you!"

"My bad, Mabby." Lydia put her bra and panties on before putting her shirt on. "Arzella licked my ass."

Mabby pulled out a piece of toilet paper and cleaned her friend's licked ass. "Arzella's a slut, Lydia. You should avoid her every time!"

"You're right."

"Allright. I'm gonna answer questions that I'm gonna know."

"What questions?"

"Questions about how this visual arts stuff are the branch of it."

Moments later, Lydia, fully dressed, has created some drawings and questions on some cards related to visual arts. "There, I got these."

"Good, I'm gonna answer them!" Mabby told her as she took off her jacket. "Here we go."

"First question: who created Moses?"

"Michelangelo."

Lydia pulled out the second card and showed it to Mabby. "Good. Second question: The material of Venus of Dolní Vestonice was made of what?"

"Ceramic."

"Third question: Melencolia I was made by who?"

"Albrecht Durer." Mabby answered. "I'm so pumped!"

"Atta girl."

"Say the fourth question."

"I will. The scream of 1893 was painted by who?"

"Edvard Munch."

Outside the University, the orange butterfly is standing still in a tree near 542 West 114th Street. Watching the people walking and some cars passing by. It leaves the tree as it started to fly mid-air, flying above the buildings before flying to Columbus Avenue and to the North Woods. The butterfly kept flying to the First Avenue as it lands on a sign in Loop Road. On Smallpox Hospital, Kate is watching dreamily, thinking about Mabby.

"Mabby, Mabby, Mabby. She is a girl who is a student, 18 years old like me." she said to herself as she pulled out a flower from her pocket. "She can see me, she can't see me." Kate plucked the petals from the flower and has let the winds blow them from her hand. "She can see me, she can't see me. She can see me, she can't see me." she repeated to herself as the petals kept flying around the air of the city. On Crescent Street, Lydia's hometown, Lydia's stepmother is talking to her friend on a apartment.

"How's your daughter doing, Rita?" said the woman named Sherry.

"It's stepdaughter, Sherry." said Lydia's stepmother, named Rita. She is a middle-aged woman with black hair, pink eyes, a pink unitard with blue jeans and orange high heels. "She is on school. Enjoying her life."

"God. Is she a independent woman now?"

"Right." Rita continued as she imagined herself feeling free. She removed her jeans as she started to masturbate on her bed. Then, the imagination ends as she tells Sherry. "She is fine. Lydia can tell me how she's been doing."